Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 07:30:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1689489
  • Total Topics: 118281
  • Online Today: 568
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: Thinking of using Gun-pla as mega-TAG's in Infinity. Gotta paint them though.  (Read 1120 times)

Offline palaeomerus

• Scientist
  • " We've Got Movement!"

All of these are cheap HG's.

The Gundam Barbatos will be blue and grey and I'll find a nice gun for him or give him the Kimaris/Graze Ritter long sword. He looks all Father-Knightish.

The Jesta will be green and tan drab and will go to Haqqislam. Because I don't have any giant bug mechs, I'll go with a giant soldier looking guy. I will keep the gun with a giant pointless red dot site and the shoulder shield with rocket things. I may plant a conspicuous combat kife on him, such as the curved kukri-style knife that comes with the Reconguista Grimoire.

The Amida custom Hyakuren will be bright neon orange with dark rich green and grey trim as it looks kind of like a bigger, weirder old school Guijia sort of thing. It will keep the gun that comes exclusive to the kit and the cool sword thing.

The Hyakuri will have no rocket back pack and will have some bits to cover the holes in the shoulders. It will be black grey and red in a quasi-Bakunin style. I may give it the IBO grenade launcher  or the snub nosed graze machine gun. I may also give it a standard heat hawk from a zaku.

I may use the Hi-Mock (Gundam Build Fighters try)

and Man-Rhodi (Gundam Iron blooded orphans) as Mercenary suits.

I will also use some Robotech Tactics RPG regult pods as smaller high speed security TAG's as they are big enough for an Infinity infantry figure to scrunch inside.

Offline palaeomerus

• Scientist
  • " We've Got Movement!"
Well, the paint & putty I ordered arrives Monday. Free shipping is uh...for the patient. The hold up seems to have been the army painter grey primer can. I guess I will pull the model apart and prime everything and fir the pieced back together and use paper clips and superglue to make them rigid.

I have 3 of the models built/assembled but they are colored plastic snap together kits so...probably not worth photographing them. The IBO Gundam is very rickety and may be hard to glue into a solid durable figure so I'm considering recasting with some other HG kit and just using the cool rounded shoulder pauldrons.

Other than building the damned things and ordering supplies I have little to report.