Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 05:19:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: eMills, Fallout [Updates Pg 4][AntAgonizer & Supermutant WIP digital sculpt]  (Read 17323 times)

Offline eMills

• Scientist
Re: eMills, Fallout [Updates Pg 3][Supermutant WIP digital sculpt]
« Reply #45 on: August 28, 2016, 02:36:27 AM »
Small update:

Thanks for looking.

~Eric

Offline eMills

• Scientist
Re: eMills, Fallout [Updates Pg 3][Supermutant WIP digital sculpt]
« Reply #46 on: August 30, 2016, 09:53:36 PM »
Another update:

Added more to his armor.

Since I've only been able to play a little bit (damn 12 hour work days  >:( ), I was wondering what weapons everyone thinks would be appropriate? I'll do the sledge hammer and it's varieties, and the gating gun. I remember in F3 the Supermutants used rifles too, so I'll probably add one or two of those.  What else though? Idea appreciated.

Thanks for looking.

~Eric

Offline Mr. Peabody

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • Canuck Amok
Re: eMills, Fallout [Updates Pg 4][Supermutant WIP digital sculpt]
« Reply #47 on: August 31, 2016, 12:15:22 AM »
Super Mutant not picky. Human die easy.

Television is rather a frightening business. But I get all the relaxation I want from my collection of model soldiers. P. Cushing
Peabody Here!

Offline eMills

• Scientist
Re: eMills, Fallout [Updates Pg 4][Supermutant WIP digital sculpt]
« Reply #48 on: September 02, 2016, 12:37:57 AM »
Super Mutant not picky. Human die easy.
Lol. Isn't that the truth. I played a little bit yesterday and was promptly killed by one of these large fellows using a shotgun, so I guess that answers my question...

One of the kookier things from Fallout 3 was the war between the Mechanist and the AntAgonizer. Seeing that they brought back the Mechanist in an F4 DLC, I thought I would update his foe, since she won't be getting an official update.

So, the AntAgonizer, updated and upgraded with some Chinese Stealth Armor under her chitin armor:

Obviously lots to do. She will eventually have her named knife (visually updated a bit), and a ripper. She'll make a nice, relatively simple break from the Supermutants.

As always, thoughts appreciated.

Thanks for looking,
Eric

Offline DELTADOG

• Mad Scientist
  • The two-handed G.E.C.K
Re: eMills, Fallout [Updates Pg 4][AntAgonizer & Supermutant WIP digital sculpt]
« Reply #49 on: September 02, 2016, 09:32:58 AM »
Nice one! But the Anatomie of the Girl under the Ant Armour isn`t correct around the knees!
The Muscles on the inner side of the knees can come out that hard, but would have a straight connecting line to the upper Leg, not that dent like it looks atm.

Something like that. That has the advantage to give her a less skinny look around the legs either, because their Arms are to beefy compared to her legs atm. Just this little tweak to harmonize her Bodycomposing would help imo.

Offline eMills

• Scientist
Re: eMills, Fallout [Updates Pg 4][AntAgonizer & Supermutant WIP digital sculpt]
« Reply #50 on: September 05, 2016, 04:10:55 AM »
Nice one! But the Anatomie of the Girl under the Ant Armour isn`t correct around the knees!
The Muscles on the inner side of the knees can come out that hard, but would have a straight connecting line to the upper Leg, not that dent like it looks atm.
Something like that. That has the advantage to give her a less skinny look around the legs either, because their Arms are to beefy compared to her legs atm. Just this little tweak to harmonize her Bodycomposing would help imo.
The area that is sticking out for you Delta, the Vastus Medialis muscle, is the muscle in the Quadriceps group that most often shows definition on people. The musculature is correctly constructed, but looks weird because I have inflated her suit to "fit" over her body. All the shapes and definition need refining still.

I also intend for Ms. AntAgonizer to have a Superhero build and be more muscular than most other ladies would be.

Little update to the Supermutant:

I've constructed the Rocket Sledge, and added more detailed hands and feet from the original mesh. I've also added color to get an idea how things are going together. Still new at working with color inside zBrush, so this will definitely need tweaking.

As always, comments and criticism is welcome and appreciated.

Thanks for looking,
~Eric

Offline eMills

• Scientist
« Reply #51 on: September 06, 2016, 03:42:48 PM »
Almost done with the Rocket Sledge, Super Sledge, and regular sledgehammer.

Shot also shows their scale next to a regular human.

~Eric

Offline DELTADOG

• Mad Scientist
  • The two-handed G.E.C.K
« Reply #52 on: September 06, 2016, 03:46:12 PM »
Very good stuff. You becaome really excellent in this Software Sir. Is the Human Body a Preset template or done by yourself?

Offline eMills

• Scientist
« Reply #53 on: September 07, 2016, 12:43:11 PM »
Very good stuff. You becaome really excellent in this Software Sir. Is the Human Body a Preset template or done by yourself?
Thanks Delta.

The figure is an anatomy model that was being offered by a very talented guy named Carlos Cruz. I bought them to use as reference material. I do like the proportions though, and also use them as a measuring tool as shown above with the sledge weapons (and will be seen with other things later).

I try to make my own base meshes for my figures but it is sometimes faster to grab an existing one and use that.

~Eric