Forum > It's Alive!

The Secrets of the Hidden Temple - Behind the Camera - COMPLETED page 7.

(1/22) > >>

Argonor:
Here's what I'm busy working at every precious spare minute of the evening...

Edit: THIS is more like it! :-)

At the front (including the rag-tag stooping person) you see some encounter figs.

In the second row, at hte far left, enter the alcoholized heroes and their ½-grade diggers, followed by the German Archaeologists and the Turkish trader/antiquarian/weapons dealer/you name it Hasan Köse and his henchmen.

At the back, a bit blurred, the goody-two-shoes British, trying to prevent theft of irreplacable works of art and other contraband (generally making themselves a pain in the backside of everyone else), and the hulking Tonka with his mysterios Evil Hooded Minions.

Even further back, some civilians I haven't decided whether to use or not for the first scenario.

Mind you, none of the figs are fully painted (except maybe the mummies - and they could use a touch of further highlights...).

I'll let you in on more details as I near the day of the first shoot.

Edit2: I really have to get me some proper lighting set up (and learn how to suppress the flash on my digi-cam)  :oops:

Driscoles:
Hello,

looks interesting. Why not finnishing  the project until september and present it in Bad Oldesloe on the TST Convention in Schleswig Holstein. For further information ask Loki.  :mrgreen:

Björn

Operator5:
Much better picture now.  :mrgreen:

I like your start. It looks like some interesting groups you're putting together.

Keep us posted on how it goes.

Argonor:

--- Quote from: "Driscoles" ---Hello,

looks interesting. Why not finnishing  the project until september and present it in Bad Oldesloe on the TST Convention in Schleswig Holstein. For further information ask Loki.  :mrgreen:

Björn
--- End quote ---

I hope to finish it by the midst of March. I have no other pending paint-projects at the moment, so I hope to finish 1 group each week.

I have to make myself some Tomb Blocks (www.matakishi.com), about 24 objective/encounter markers (12 outdoor desert (round), 12 indoor temple/ruin (square)), and a couple of dunes. Maybe a ruin or two.

We'll see. It will definitely be ready by September, hopefully playtested and ready, if I decide to go to Bad Oldesloe. I may, as, alas, I cannot make it to Tactica. Too many other obligations, I'm affraid  :(

Morten:
Gleder meg til å se mer bilder av miniatyrene dine Argonor.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version