Forum > Weird Wars

New stuff for Weird Wars - (15/07/2019) Heer 46 E-100 Kickstarter live

<< < (2/70) > >>

supervike:
I seriously want those Soviet Bears.

Keeper Nilbog:
Samuels is a 'Paragon' - US Super Soldier, so is larger than life. All the other Konflict 47 miniatures have been appropriately scaled to Warlords current ranges.

So, you should be in luck with the Para's.

Predatorpt:
Ballardian - just sent them a message, asking for 1/56 goodies. Maybe if we get enough people we can convince them of the benefits of having a 1/56 range ;)

streetkern:
Paras look awesome

Ballardian:
Predatorpt - thanks for adding your plea to my own, I did recieve a reply to my request;

"I feel your pain, but running the 1/35 line is already challenging as it is. All of the E items (except the idler) have been scratchbuilt so that would mean recreating them in 1/56, a scale I am totally not familiar with. If you have the skills or know people who have the skills I wouldn't mind getting a selection of these models out there. I would need a solid partner with a profound knowledge of that branch of the hobby in such a case. So many projects, so little time, the etnernal struggle I'm afraid. :-)"

So he's not against the idea, but as a small business he's not currently equiped to tackle what's for him a new scale. So, if anyone reading this does have the necessary skills in making masters/casting why not get in contact with him - letting manufacturers know there's a market out there is the only way we're going to get these subjects in 1/56 - after all, don't we want someone to make this stuff for us? (Apologies to Jeff at JTFM, I know your After 45 stuff is coming & that me whining doesn't make it go any faster :))

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version