Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 03:57:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1689539
  • Total Topics: 118285
  • Online Today: 646
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: Looking for Miniature Gamers in the Madison, WI area  (Read 1016 times)

Offline Tgerritsen

• Student
Looking for Miniature Gamers in the Madison, WI area
« on: October 27, 2016, 07:34:46 PM »
Hey everyone.  I'm new to this board and living in Windsor, WI, just outside of Madison, WI (Northeast side, west of Sun Prairie).  I'm looking for Miniature Gamers who would like to get together.  I have a large man cave to play in with lots of minis.  I play just about anything but have forces for the following:

• Bolt Action (German, British and US armies)
    Check Your Six WWII and Jet Age (Battle of Britain British and German forces, plus a fair bit of Pacific US and Japanese and a lot of 1/300 US and British Bombers, plus a ton of 1/600 Cold War and Modern Jets)
    Song of Blades and Darkness (Mainly I use my Warhammer Stuff and D&D stuff for this)
    Lion/Dragon Rampant (Mainly Warhammer, but have unpainted Medievals that I'm getting slowly to)
    Warhammer 40K (Tau, Imperial Guard, Space Marine and Necron armies)
    Warhammer (Tomb Kings, Imperial and Wood Elf Armies + parts of a Dwarf and Skaven army)
    X-Wing (Lots of Imperial and Rebel fighters and some big ships)
    Star Wars Armada (A Decent size Imperial and Rebel fleet)
    ACTA Star Fleet (Klingon, Romulan and Federation Ships)
    Naval Thunder (1/6000 WWI and Russo Japanese War and 1/1800 WWII fleets of many nations)
    Battle Tech/Alpha Strike (Lots of Mechs)
    Wings of Glory (Nearly every plane released thus far minus the big new bombers and a few of the alt-paints)
    Dust (A bunch of Allied, SSU and German forces)
    Sails of Glory (lots of ships, but you'll have to teach me, I haven't gotten around to it yet)
    Plus bits and bobs and odds and ends of a lot more (Full Thrust Fleets, Space Hulk, Pike and Shotte, and more).

I'm pretty much up to play anything and will freely spread my armies for folks to play at my place and will go on the road within a reasonable distance of my place.  

I have several board game and rpg friends locally, but none are minis gamers and I need a regular group to play with.

Contact me if interested!

Tim Gerritsen

Offline harleyface

• Scientist
Re: Looking for Miniature Gamers in the Madison, WI area
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2016, 07:53:40 PM »
Would wish anybody in munich woul offer his cave for playing  :D

Great collection you have!!!

Cultist#83

Offline fitterpete

• Mad Scientist
  • Maryland, U.S.A.
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2016, 03:46:47 AM »
Hey
I have a friend who  lives in Appleton, moved out there years ago. He drove in to Maryland to play with our group this weekend, hey its only 14 hours lol He usually flies in to visit family a couple times a year.
I directed him to your post on TMP and sent him a link to Tundra Con. Hopefully you guys can get in contact.I know he's not exactly next door to you but you're closer than we are for him.
Pete

Offline Tgerritsen

• Student
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2016, 01:46:59 PM »
Thanks.  I'm originally from Oshkosh, which is only 20 minutes from Appleton, so I do get up that way from time to time.