Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 12:43:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Playtesters needed for fantasy adventure/skirmish game  (Read 9625 times)

Offline KJoelN

• Bookworm
    • Irrbloss miniatures
Re: Playtesters needed for fantasy adventure/skirmish game
« Reply #60 on: December 16, 2016, 02:57:33 PM »
I have cast the troll:) I made a mould from rtv silicone and cast it in pewter. Some flawes and bubles in the mould but nothing that can´t be fixed.
I´m resting from the game for now to get some perspektive :)

Until the last torch!

Offline Tiebreak

• Lurker
« Reply #61 on: March 31, 2017, 12:05:55 PM »
Hi Joel
Tnx for letting me peak at the rules & try out the game .
Sorry it took a bit of longer to get session down the i tought,. due kids & life in genral .
But boy am glad i managed to print out & play a session .

My first impressions is that
 I Dont think a cant  crontribute that much ,. cause most of it is allready said.
Can only concur with many others, I really love the art and the old school RPG feel ,
 I really like that it feels dangerous all the time .. and nothing I wish would change , cause hate games that hold your hand all the way .
But like one previously posters said, I to would maybe prefer a couple of softer enemies that are more in nr, but less in HP . So that I can feel more like a Powerful Hero while I am smashing goblins ..And from a more tactical Point of view i prefer to be outnumbered by the baddies  :D

I really like Ability Cards and the things they do , maybe if some sort of campaign option comes down the line you should restrict how many skill can be gathered.
What I would not mind if included  , some kind of random events(Think Warhammer Quest) more traps (Think Dungeonquest) and variation on them .

I would also like Your wonderful tiles in colour & a online shop were I can get the miniatures you are working on ;) cause I really like them a lot .

Keep doing what your doing & Looking forward to se more of your work .

Offline KJoelN

• Bookworm
    • Irrbloss miniatures
« Reply #62 on: April 08, 2017, 07:58:20 PM »
Hi Joel
Tnx for letting me peak at the rules & try out the game .
Sorry it took a bit of longer to get session down the i tought,. due kids & life in genral .
But boy am glad i managed to print out & play a session .

My first impressions is that
 I Dont think a cant  crontribute that much ,. cause most of it is allready said.
Can only concur with many others, I really love the art and the old school RPG feel ,
 I really like that it feels dangerous all the time .. and nothing I wish would change , cause hate games that hold your hand all the way .
But like one previously posters said, I to would maybe prefer a couple of softer enemies that are more in nr, but less in HP . So that I can feel more like a Powerful Hero while I am smashing goblins ..And from a more tactical Point of view i prefer to be outnumbered by the baddies  :D

I really like Ability Cards and the things they do , maybe if some sort of campaign option comes down the line you should restrict how many skill can be gathered.
What I would not mind if included  , some kind of random events(Think Warhammer Quest) more traps (Think Dungeonquest) and variation on them .

I would also like Your wonderful tiles in colour & a online shop were I can get the miniatures you are working on ;) cause I really like them a lot .

Keep doing what your doing & Looking forward to se more of your work .

Hi!

Thank you for your input! Random events sounds nice, I´ll have that in mind (maybe a new deck of cards:) Yes it would be great to make the tiles in color. I´ve been thinking about  maybe aquarelle or something similar. As for the miniatures I have just listed some on etsy today:) I will post it in a new topic in the forum.

I´ve worked alot on the miniatures lately but I have decided to spend some time continuing working on the scenarios. My son and I are play testing to and he is on me about a new scenario.