Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 03:49:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1689612
  • Total Topics: 118286
  • Online Today: 681
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: Pulp Alley - Free Phantom Agent Cards  (Read 2524 times)

Offline Wolf Girl

• Mastermind
Pulp Alley - Free Phantom Agent Cards
« on: August 14, 2016, 07:30:34 PM »
I added four new Phantom Agent cards recently, so get them while you can!

These are FREE cards with FREE shipping so PLEASE read and follow the instructions. I hate telling players that they don't qualify but if you don't follow the instructions then you don't qualify.  :o

Check out the new cards - http://store.pulpalley.com

Can anyone tell me how many Phantom Agent cards you have received this year? What are your favorite ones?
« Last Edit: August 14, 2016, 09:10:10 PM by Wolf Girl »

Mila Phipps, Pulp Girl
mila@pulpalley.com

Offline blacksoilbill

• Mastermind
Re: Pulp Alley - Free Phantom Agent Cards
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2016, 12:35:59 PM »
I love the Phantom Agent cards: a great way that you both support and encourage Pulp Alley players. I love it when the guys in my group get all excited about a nasty card they haven't seen before. In our last game we had arm injuries and various other injuries being dished out with glee!

Offline d phipps

• Galactic Brain
  • Pulp Alley
    • Pulp Alley
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2016, 01:54:36 AM »
I love the Phantom Agent cards: a great way that you both support and encourage Pulp Alley players. I love it when the guys in my group get all excited about a nasty card they haven't seen before. In our last game we had arm injuries and various other injuries being dished out with glee!

Indeed! It is always a fun surprise when a new card pops up.  :D

Offline Bessy

• Scientist
  • Namaste Mofo
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2016, 02:43:36 AM »
The new cards look really amazing! Super fun!!! ;D

Offline d phipps

• Galactic Brain
  • Pulp Alley
    • Pulp Alley
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2016, 08:20:37 PM »
The new cards look really amazing! Super fun!!! ;D

Great! So glad you are enjoying the new Pulp Alley cards.  :D

Offline NickNascati

• Scatterbrained Genius
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2016, 12:10:06 AM »
Mila,
         I hope to have a Card Worthy AAR by the weekend.  I am setting up a Peaky Blinders scenario set in the dark, evil under belly of Birmingham.
        I believe I have gotten "Red Herring" and "New Orders".

Offline Commander Roj

• Mad Scientist
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2016, 08:25:32 PM »
I added four new Phantom Agent cards recently, so get them while you can!

These are FREE cards with FREE shipping so PLEASE read and follow the instructions. I hate telling players that they don't qualify but if you don't follow the instructions then you don't qualify.  :o

Check out the new cards - http://store.pulpalley.com

Can anyone tell me how many Phantom Agent cards you have received this year? What are your favorite ones?

The rules say AAR or Review. What does review mean? I take it to be a summary of the game, but not necessarily a blow by blow account. Would that be correct? I only ask because I don't think I have the wherewithal to match some of the "comic strip" style accounts!

Offline d phipps

• Galactic Brain
  • Pulp Alley
    • Pulp Alley
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2016, 07:01:21 AM »
The rules say AAR or Review. What does review mean? I take it to be a summary of the game, but not necessarily a blow by blow account. Would that be correct? I only ask because I don't think I have the wherewithal to match some of the "comic strip" style accounts!

Good questions, Commander.

A review is simply a "review" of a Pulp Alley product -- books, miniatures, cards, and so on. It does not have to be the newest release. You could even go back at write a review of our basic rulebook.

And if you do want to do a battle report, please do not feel obligated to match anything. We love seeing all different styles of AAR's. Putting together a Pulp Alley battle report is just about sharing your photos and your experiences. How you do that is up to you.

I think Mila tries to award the Phantom Agent cards based on the spirit of the post rather than it's production quality.  ;)

I hope that helps.

HAVE FUN

Offline Commander Roj

• Mad Scientist
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2016, 08:23:23 AM »
Good questions, Commander.

A review is simply a "review" of a Pulp Alley product -- books, miniatures, cards, and so on. It does not have to be the newest release. You could even go back at write a review of our basic rulebook.

And if you do want to do a battle report, please do not feel obligated to match anything. We love seeing all different styles of AAR's. Putting together a Pulp Alley battle report is just about sharing your photos and your experiences. How you do that is up to you.

I think Mila tries to award the Phantom Agent cards based on the spirit of the post rather than it's production quality.  ;)

I hope that helps.

HAVE FUN

Thanks Dav!

Offline Wolf Girl

• Mastermind
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2016, 01:54:11 AM »
I added three new Phantom Agent cards. Please be sure to read the "important requirements" before requesting a card. These will be the last three Phantom Agent cards for 2016 - http://store.pulpalley.com/

We are already playtesting new Phantom Agent cards for 2017, so let me know if you have an idea for a card you'd like to see added.

A very special thank-you to all the players that share their Pulp Alley games and reviews with us.  :-* :-*
« Last Edit: November 03, 2016, 01:56:29 AM by Wolf Girl »