Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 07:27:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Samurai Castle Terrain (SCB3 The Keep) released  (Read 4001 times)

Offline Sir Barnaby Hammond-Rye

• Mastermind
    • The Tekumel Project
Re: Samurai Castle Terrain (SCB3 The Keep) released
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2017, 04:17:26 PM »
scroll to the right,  I think

Offline Mad Gadgeteer

• Scientist
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2017, 05:03:23 PM »
Found it - thanks.

Had to switch over to the "desktop" version in order to see it.
"May the dice of your God's roll like the breasts of your favorite concubine."  Graeme "Henry" Henderson, Dumfries c1980

Offline Papierschnitzel

• Scientist
    • Papierschnitzel
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2017, 06:30:49 PM »
The Asian Temple I made under name papermodels.at. But with Papierschnitzel you will find the free foundations that I have added later.

http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/29505/Asian-Temple

I haven't thought about this before, but now that I am reminded I have also created a discount
So until the end of month (JAN 2017) for $5.00 http://www.drivethrurpg.com/browse.php?discount=9a899b7c2f

Chris
« Last Edit: January 21, 2017, 06:44:24 PM by Papierschnitzel »

Offline Vagabond

• Mastermind
    • Vagabond's Wargaming Blog
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2017, 01:06:07 AM »
Hi Chris

Just wanted to let you know I think this is really really good, very pleased for you that you finished such an amazing project after so long.

I'm just sorry that I don't have a use for such a big build, I did think to get it for the interiors to use in some smaller house, still thinking about that.

Hopefully some of the guys that have bought this will post their finished builds in due course.

Good luck with the sales.

Offline Papierschnitzel

• Scientist
    • Papierschnitzel
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2017, 08:30:07 AM »
No problem! It is only for the really crazy ones  ;D

But you know you can always print it at reduced size. I have 15mm mini gamers building it for their requirements!

I also want to make a optimized version (all the parts reduced and re-layout) for 15mm (half/size) as I think it could attract just plain model builders without gaming needs. But that might take a while ...

AND YES, EVERYBODY, PLEASE POST BUILD PICS IF YOU HAVE ANY!!!

Nothing I enjoy more than seeing my creations come to life by someone who enjoys them too!

Finally, a big thank you to everybody who is supporting me. It is no small thing in this world to be recognized and rewarded for doing what you love to do and I cherish this experience very much.

THANK YOU, MUCHAS GRACIAS, MERCIE BEAUCOUP, DANKE SCHÖN  :-* :-* :-*

Offline Mad Gadgeteer

• Scientist
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2017, 05:24:38 PM »
The Asian Temple I made under name papermodels.at. But with Papierschnitzel you will find the free foundations that I have added later.

http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/29505/Asian-Temple

I haven't thought about this before, but now that I am reminded I have also created a discount
So until the end of month (JAN 2017) for $5.00 http://www.drivethrurpg.com/browse.php?discount=9a899b7c2f

Chris

And I forgot to order temple!!!! Just ordered it a minute or so ago.

Now I'm really in the mood to watch shōgun again AND start rereading the Musashi series by Eiji Yoshikawa!!

I do have a question though....

I'm having issues with my computer at the moment so I'm going to download the files to a thumb drive at a friend's house. If for some reason I need to re-download load a file, or all of the files, will I be able to go back to my library and do so or is it a one shot deal?

Offline Cait Sidhe

• Scientist
« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2017, 07:29:58 PM »
I'm having issues with my computer at the moment so I'm going to download the files to a thumb drive at a friend's house. If for some reason I need to re-download load a file, or all of the files, will I be able to go back to my library and do so or is it a one shot deal?

With RPGNow/Wargames Vault sites you can always redownload from your library.

Offline Papierschnitzel

• Scientist
    • Papierschnitzel
« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2017, 07:33:38 PM »
As Cait Sidhe said, it stays available  :)

Offline Mad Gadgeteer

• Scientist
« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2017, 07:37:03 PM »
Thanks. I've never used a service like this before.

Offline Mad Gadgeteer

• Scientist
« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2017, 10:00:04 PM »
HUZZA!!!

Just got all the files downloaded to a thumb drive.

Did anyone else have issues with downloading any of the files? I hade problems with four of the files for the Keep; it would say"preparing downlaod" and then freeze up.

@Papierschnitzel - have another question. You mention sizing down for smaller scales, what if you wanted to make it a little bigger?

Offline Papierschnitzel

• Scientist
    • Papierschnitzel
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2017, 07:14:55 AM »
HUZZA!!!

Just got all the files downloaded to a thumb drive.

Did anyone else have issues with downloading any of the files? I hade problems with four of the files for the Keep; it would say"preparing downlaod" and then freeze up.

@Papierschnitzel - have another question. You mention sizing down for smaller scales, what if you wanted to make it a little bigger?

I have had the same problem with downloading sometimes. Waited a little bit and refreshed the page with the browser and the tried again. I think it's some timing thing.

About making it bigger. The pages are designed to have the parts within a 1cm border of the print page, so if you can scale it up a little (scale > 100%) in the print settings and check in the print preview if all you need is still visible, you should be ok. Just make sure to use the same scale setting for all the pages!

If you really want to go big, you can always print on A3 paper (double the size). When you finished the build, you can let your kids move in  ;D

Offline Mad Gadgeteer

• Scientist
« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2017, 01:29:51 PM »
Thanks!

Offline Wirelizard

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • Needs More Zeppelin!
    • The Warbard
« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2017, 09:29:43 PM »
DriveThruRPG is being stupid about actually letting me download stuff right now (or maybe it's my work computer, Windows 10 being stupid...) but I've got all five of your sets now.

I'll build up some of the bridges and lanterns for Infinity terrain, probably, and mine the rest for textures and such!

Offline Papierschnitzel

• Scientist
    • Papierschnitzel
« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2017, 07:53:47 AM »
I am very happy how this turned out. And very excited to see build pics if any of you guys have some one day!!!

Thanks to all you kind supporters :-* :-* :-*

I am toying with more ideas for this age. What do you think about a village set?