Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:17:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Frostgrave Global Campaign  (Read 945 times)

Offline Kiblams

• Lurker
Frostgrave Global Campaign
« on: January 11, 2017, 12:35:28 PM »
Hi All,

I wanted to share with you a community driven campaign that I have been working on and have indeed already begun to run.

How it works:

• The Frostgrave Global Campaign is a campaign that is designed as a way to play with your existing warbands, in your home/group, while also being part of a much bigger campaign.
  • Wizards choose one of two causes to fight for, think of these as scheming organisations that are hiring your wizards to perform tasks for them
  • Each Round is played with specific scenario and set goals, and a round will last a two weeks
  • The results of each round for each cause are totalled and this will determine both the scenarios and goals for the next round of games
  • You can post photos and links to battle reports that will be used to add to the narrative and story as the campaign progresses

This is currently being organised using a Facebook group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1280939238618963/ and any current campaign that is underway will have accompanying events for each round with all of the details needed to join in.

We have just finished the first round and had 9 games submitted, which was a great start.

There is nothing stopping new wizards from joining in, and if you're interested in how the first round went; here are the results as both a video and scroll:

Video: https://youtu.be/g4UIACr84jc

The aim here is to create a community event that everyone who plays can become part of, and in the process create an awesome community for Frostgrave. I hope some of you might also like to join in.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 12:39:35 PM by Kiblams »

Offline jp1885

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • "An enquiring mind is sufficient qualification"
    • My Frostgrave blog
Re: Frostgrave Global Campaign
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2017, 01:01:31 PM »
Welcome to the LAF mate! Looking forward to seeing how this campaign progresses  :)

Offline Kiblams

• Lurker
Re: Frostgrave Global Campaign
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2017, 01:04:12 PM »
Welcome to the LAF mate! Looking forward to seeing how this campaign progresses  :)

Thanks very much! (on both counts)

The second round is looking to have slightly less participation, though I think this will be down to the Christmas break allowing more games to happen.