Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 09:23:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Not sure what to ditch.  (Read 3967 times)

Offline jamesmanto

• Mad Scientist
Re: Not sure what to ditch.
« Reply #45 on: June 14, 2017, 04:53:06 PM »
I find d a good clean up, putting away stuff that's gone inert and setting in order the projects that have my current enthusiasm really helps.

I always do opposing forces in a project so I can host a game. My friends can then go us on their interest rather than us all dragging around supporting each others project.

I also find getting some games in also helps getting my motivation to paint up too. When my friends aren't available I set up solo games.

Offline joroas

• Galactic Brain
« Reply #46 on: June 14, 2017, 07:18:36 PM »
Thanks, tempted to run a few of Neil Thomas' OHW scenarios, small and easily solo-gameable.
'So do all who see such times. But that is not for us to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that we are given.'

Offline Neotacha

• Scientist
« Reply #47 on: June 16, 2017, 10:08:21 PM »
What an enormous difference.  We really need to do that at some point as well, but with all our cats trying to 'help' (or sucker someone into giving them treats to go away for a minute or two) it's kind of hard.

Is the neater space helping significantly?

Michael has been known to paint the noses of cats who are too curious.  Sometimes he even does it deliberately.

Offline joroas

• Galactic Brain
« Reply #48 on: June 17, 2017, 12:14:05 AM »
Not doing a great deal, working on the house at the moment, but the feel of the room is different.  I have started re-organising my painting area to make it more user-friendly.....

The cat sleeps there overnight now.......

Offline joroas

• Galactic Brain
« Reply #49 on: June 19, 2017, 02:13:40 PM »
Re-organising continues.....