Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:43:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Pulp Alley dice tray in Dog Might Kickstarter NEW STEAMPUNK/STARGATE DESIGNS  (Read 1542 times)

Offline oabee

• Mad Scientist
Was delighted to see that my favorite lumberjacks and woodworkers, Mike & Mike and their collection of wild and wacky artisans, have another Kickstarter going: the Dragon Tray.

"Crafted by the insane Lumberjack Vikings at Dog Might Games, the Dragon Tray is the most jaw dropping dice rolling surface known to man. These amazing works of art are the culmination of years of artistic study combined with technical expertise and fine craftsmanship. Every Dragon Tray is created from hand selected hardwoods and comes with a Lifetime Guarantee."

My only argument with the above description is that "jaw dropping" should be hyphenated!   lol

Instantly interested, I scrolled through the offerings and found this gem for my Pulp Alley games:

This work of carven art could serve as a piece of terrain, let alone a dice tray!

Having had the opportunity to visit with the Dog Might crew a couple of times at Origins, I can testify that they are indeed wild and wacky, and yes, insane Lumberjack Vikings, and that their work is top notch. In the past I have posted some of the other inestimable items that I have purchased from these purveyors of gaming goodness.

Here is a selection of offerings in the current Kickstarter:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dogmight/the-dragon-tray?ref=nav_search
« Last Edit: February 18, 2017, 10:41:42 PM by oabee »
I was talking aloud to myself. A habit of the old: they choose the wisest person present to speak to; the long explanations needed by the young are wearying.
Gandalf

Just because you're paranoid, it doesn't mean there isn't an invisible demon about to eat your face.
Harry Dresden

Offline Wolf Girl

• Mastermind
Re: Pulp Alley dice tray(??) in Dog Might Kickstarter
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2017, 09:26:26 PM »
Beautiful work! Thanks for sharing.  :-*

Mila Phipps, Pulp Girl
mila@pulpalley.com

Offline oabee

• Mad Scientist
With less than three days remaining, two new Kickstarter-exclusive designs have been introduced:

A steampunkish/industrial gear and cog design...

And a stargate/sci fi design...

If the $50,000 plateau is reached there will be free engraving available (up to 50 characters).

Offline oabee

• Mad Scientist

Since my Pulp Alley games are based in the Victorian SciFi/steampunkish genre, this design is perfect for me: nice rolling area plus nooks and crannies to store spare dice and counters. I'm getting two...one for each side of the table.  :-* :-* :-* :-*