Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 06:26:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1689617
  • Total Topics: 118288
  • Online Today: 681
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: Statuesque Starport figures and Heroic Scale Narrow Heads on sale now  (Read 2333 times)

Offline Andrew Rae

• Mad Scientist
    • Statuesque Miniatures
Statuesque Miniatures is pleased to announce the release of a bumper batch of figures and accessories.

Five foot nothing of rowdy, Asylum Esme is another addition to the Statuesque Asylum range of pulp horror figures.

Asylum Esme is on Special Offer at £3.75, down from £4.

We also have the first releases from the new Statuesque Starport range; chunky, pulp-scale sci-fi figures with a retro twist.

Esme – Juvenile Delinquent kicks off the range. She's escaped from the big house and is set on revenge.

As a New Release Special Offer, Esme – Juvenile Delinquent is priced at £3.75, down from £4.

For a limited time only, you can get both versions of Esme in the Double Trouble Esme Special Offer for only £7, saving £1 over the regular prices.

Next up are Able Spaceman 1 and Able Spaceman 2. Two ne'er-do-wells on leave in the Starport, one is armed with a careening flamethrower, the other with nothing more than a large spanner and wilful intent.

Able Spaceman 1 and 2 are available as a New Release Special Offer for £4.25 and £4.50 respectively. For a limited time only you can get both together in the Able Spacemen Special Offer for only £8.25, saving £1 over the regular prices.

Finally, Heroic Scale Female Heads NARROW is the first release from a new, narrower range of Heroic Scale heads.

Whereas the SMA301-306 Heroic Scale range is great for converting heavily armoured space knights or troopers in fatiques and body armour, the Heroic Scale Female Heads NARROW set is designed specifically for converting heroic scale female figures, or more slight heroic scale figures in general.

I'll be adding more comparison photos and test conversions over the next few days, so keep an eye on the Statuesque Facebook and Twitter accounts, as well as my Khorosho Productions blog.

Heroic Scale Female Heads NARROW is available as a New Release Special Offer for only £4.25, saving over 10%.

These offers will run until Sunday the 19th of March, or while stocks last.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2017, 03:29:21 PM by Andrew Rae »

Offline manic _miner

• Scatterbrained Genius
    • Four A miniatures
Re: Statuesque Starport figures and Heroic Scale Narrow Heads on sale now
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2017, 05:59:59 PM »
 Nice additions to the range Andrew.

Offline Keith

• Mastermind
    • Small Wars Blog
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2017, 06:04:24 PM »
Wonderful figures as always.
An infrequent Blog http://small-wars.com

Offline axiom

• Mastermind
    • My blog: Magpie and old lead
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2017, 06:54:18 PM »
Forthcoming Starport range you say? I'm intrigued :)

Offline Earther

• Mastermind
  • Sat at my Mac, lusting after lead…
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2017, 07:44:06 PM »
Niiiiiiiiiiiice!  :o

Offline The_Beast

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Galactic Brain
  • As my grandchildren see me...
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2017, 07:55:36 PM »
I'll be adding more comparison photos and test conversions over the next few days, so keep an eye on the Statuesque Facebook and Twitter accounts, as well as my Khorosho Productions blog.

Could I see some of the piccies with rule next to the current figs? Thanks, really trying to find a reason NOT to order.  ;)

Oh, if you get any such on the blog (don't do the FB or Twit things), post a headsup here?

Doug

Offline Andrew Rae

• Mad Scientist
    • Statuesque Miniatures
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2017, 08:05:44 PM »
Thanks folks. :)

Could I see some of the piccies with rule next to the current figs? Thanks, really trying to find a reason NOT to order.  ;)

Oh, if you get any such on the blog (don't do the FB or Twit things), post a headsup here?

Doug

Certainly. Which current figures would you like comparisons with?

Offline bishop odo

• Bookworm
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2017, 09:39:40 PM »
Love the heads, have a few left and need some more, but I just wish he had the same selection in male heads. Look fowared to seeing more Star-port figures.

Offline The_Beast

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Galactic Brain
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2017, 02:16:59 AM »
Certainly. Which current figures would you like comparisons with?

I was suggesting a ruler to not sully their lovely presence, but most anything would help.

I've several Northstar IHMN, and was just mentioning Copplestone, but fear the closest to ubiquitous would be a trifle abhorrent. You know, Marines of the space variety?

Doug

Offline hubbabubba

• Mastermind
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2017, 09:54:48 AM »
Love the heads, have a few left and need some more, but I just wish he had the same selection in male heads. Look fowared to seeing more Star-port figures.

Ditto

Lovely figs, loads of character. I went over to your store to pick them up and was going to add the PulpAlley solo deck too, but all the PulpAlley stuff seems to have disappeared from your store, are you not carrying it anymore?
« Last Edit: March 05, 2017, 09:58:27 AM by hubbabubba »

Offline Andrew Rae

• Mad Scientist
    • Statuesque Miniatures
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2017, 12:37:29 PM »
Lovely figs, loads of character. I went over to your store to pick them up and was going to add the PulpAlley solo deck too, but all the PulpAlley stuff seems to have disappeared from your store, are you not carrying it anymore?

Unfortunately, I had to stop stocking the books and cards. The pound was not being helpful... But the Pulp Alley miniatures range will continue and will be expanded. And I love sculpting pulp scale figures now too, so the Statuesque Asylum and Starport ranges are very much complementary to the Pulp Alley range.

Male heads are now much more likely that I have Heroic Scale Narrow female heads; before, if I'd matched the larger Heroic size the male heads would have been huuuuuuge. I'll likely do Pulp Scale and Heroic Scale Narrow male heads, maybe Fine Scale.

@The_Beast: I'll see what I can do later today.

Offline Andrew Rae

• Mad Scientist
    • Statuesque Miniatures
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2017, 06:30:03 PM »
Sorry for the delay, I couldn't find some of the figures I wanted to use in the comparison. >:(

L-R: Games Workshop, Statuesuqe Starport, Rogue Stars, Starport, GW, Starport, GW, Statuesque Pulp Alley, Copplestone.

You can see a larger version of the image HERE.

I've also updated the comparisons page on my blog with some test conversions using the Heroic Scale NARROW heads, along with a photo comparing the Heroic Scale and Heroic Scale NARROW heads with a selection of GW plastic heads.

Finally, I've started painting the Able Spacemen! Hopefully while I'm doing this I'll manage to finish some of my Chaos Warriors that have been stalled so close to the finish line for some months...

« Last Edit: March 09, 2017, 06:35:25 PM by Andrew Rae »

Offline The_Beast

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Galactic Brain
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2017, 02:01:02 AM »
Thanks so much!

Really helps to figure how to slot into a project, though it appears I've got to invent one first...  lol

No pain there!

Doug

Offline Wolf Girl

• Mastermind
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2017, 02:30:45 AM »
Love those Able Spacemen! Fantastic work!  :-* :-* :-*

Mila Phipps, Pulp Girl
mila@pulpalley.com