Forum > "Build Something" Archiv

Build Something Contest 2017: we have a winner!

(1/6) > >>

Hammers:
...and it is AndyM and his interpretation of this year's "Flight" theme: the "Floatel"!

Andy's SciFi floating hotel has been a favorite among voters since the start and the final +50% made for a resounding victory. The runners up on second and third place were quite honestly left panting in the dust. Good on ya, AndyK, it's a tribute to your imagination and crafting skills both.

The first price is, as before, a potato...

beefcake:
Congratulations Andy... Enjoy your "bofore potato", whatever that is. Very well deserved win!

Elk101:
Well done mate.  :)

Andym:

--- Quote from: Hammers on March 19, 2017, 04:22:24 AM ---The first price is, as bofore, a potato...

--- End quote ---

I'm sure if you tilt your head and squint, you can make out Hammers' face in that potato!  ;)

Thanks for everyone that voted for my flying hotel!.....you DO realise you all voted for flying hotel don't cha?! :o In fact have you checked.......are you sure the award shouldn't have went to Moonlight? ;)

Well done to Hammers and Dr Mathias for being runners up! As I said elsewhere, I don't think the voting(in any of the rounds I was in) reflects just HOW GOOD the rest of the entries were in the competition! :o I'd have been proud to own any one of them! :-*

Thanks to Peder and Jim for organising and running this as well! It's been fun!

Now....how do I get a small image of a potato in my signature at the bottom of my posts? :?

Edit:figured it out! :D

Deano:
Well done.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version