Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 12:26:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1690456
  • Total Topics: 118332
  • Online Today: 606
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: [COMMERCIAL] First release for Ruins of Giliath  (Read 1549 times)

Offline Multiverse Gaming

• Assistant
[COMMERCIAL] First release for Ruins of Giliath
« on: March 14, 2017, 10:41:54 AM »
Ruins of Giliath is a new range of modular fantasy terrain by Multiverse Gaming, using what we have called the OneUp terrain system. The system consists of pillars, wall panels and floor pieces that allows you to create a different setup for each game, combine multiple sets to build larger structures and take the buildings apart for storage and transport. The first set of gothic ruins will allow you to build some simple corners, ruined watchtowers or corridors and more - and many more sets are in the pipeline, adding different walls, pillars and floor piece options to the system!

Release movie showing some of the assembly options: LINK

• Assistant
Re: [COMMERCIAL] First release for Ruins of Giliath
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2017, 10:21:22 AM »
We've added two new sets to the range, representing a ruined belltower and a ruined gothic cloister. Both of these sets introduce a couple of new parts like windowed panels and stairs, so there's many more construction options now, just take a look:

Offline manic _miner

• Scatterbrained Genius
    • Four A miniatures
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2017, 11:05:28 AM »
 These are really nice additions to the growing range.

Offline Conquistador

• Galactic Brain
  • There are hostile eye watching us from the arroyos
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2017, 12:22:40 PM »
Ruins of Giliath is a new range of modular fantasy terrain by Multiverse Gaming, using what we have called the OneUp terrain system. The system consists of pillars, wall panels and floor pieces that allows you to create a different setup for each game, combine multiple sets to build larger structures and take the buildings apart for storage and transport. The first set of gothic ruins will allow you to build some simple corners, ruined watchtowers or corridors and more - and many more sets are in the pipeline, adding different walls, pillars and floor piece options to the system!

Release movie showing some of the assembly options: LINK

Without watching the video I do not know the size/"scale" of this product.  I assume "28mm"?

Edit: glad you said early in the video on 28 to 45mm.  Stopped there.  Good luck with your venture.  Sadly not suitable for my preferred "largest" size (15/18mm.)
« Last Edit: March 22, 2017, 12:25:44 PM by Conquistador »
Viva Alta California!  Las guerras de España,  Las guerras de las Américas,  Las guerras para la Libertad!

• Assistant
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2017, 03:26:24 PM »
@manic _miner: Cheers!

@Conquistador: Sorry for not including the info in the post - the range is part of the 28-35mm category on the website, hence my decision to omit this information. I actually got back to 28+ scale pretty recently, played a fair share of games in 15mm (mostly using Splintered Light minis), so I understand your preference quite well :)

Offline spect_spidey

• Scientist
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2017, 09:33:58 PM »
I located your website for these. I didn't see the material specified anywhere. Are these made of MDF? If so, what is the thickness?

• Assistant
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2017, 08:21:56 AM »
I located your website for these. I didn't see the material specified anywhere. Are these made of MDF? If so, what is the thickness?

The kits are made from 3mm HDF and 1mm greyboard. The main walls are composed of three layers of HDF glued together and held by additional braces.