Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:07:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1686489
  • Total Topics: 118102
  • Online Today: 857
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 12:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: Flips Necromunda  (Read 73163 times)

Offline TheMightyFlip

• Mastermind
  • Smoggie!!
    • Flips Miniatures
Re: Flips Necromunda
« Reply #345 on: January 09, 2023, 10:25:00 PM »

Captain Frost formerly of the 193rd Necromunda Armored PDF Regiment, found himself down in the depths of Rotgut Landing looking for work. Judging by his appearance he looks like he has been going through the wars.

Offline DivisMal

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • Ghazkull‘s Favorite Brainboy
« Reply #346 on: January 09, 2023, 10:44:29 PM »
So much good stuff since I last visited! Love that truck of the Khan…and of course the orc rocker!

Offline Codsticker

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Scatterbrained Genius
    • Kodsticklerburg: A Mordheim project
« Reply #347 on: January 09, 2023, 10:54:53 PM »
I love that figure. I bought the Last Chancers box set ages ago and have yet to paint it. ::)

Offline TheMightyFlip

• Mastermind
  • Smoggie!!
    • Flips Miniatures
« Reply #348 on: January 12, 2023, 10:32:01 PM »

Strange creatures that seem to have snuck into Rotgut Landing onboard a small transport shuttle. Despite their gruesome appearance, they seem quite gleeful, especially as they tear out electrical conduits or rip off an unlucky hiver's face...

Offline TheMightyFlip

• Mastermind
  • Smoggie!!
    • Flips Miniatures
« Reply #349 on: January 21, 2023, 09:30:32 PM »

Marshall Lieutenant Colonel Alexander von Greim formerly of the 937th Necromunda (also known as the Hab Block 457D Regulars) and his bodyguard have arrived in Rotgut Landing to advise the Great Khan's on military tactics. These tactics however involve a bayonet charge across mine fields, so the Khan's have posted him in well appointed quarters in the Landing and have ignored his advice.

Heretek Hodge has been sighted offering black market cybernetics in the Landing, local Enforcers are to move in and apprehend at once...... Medicae teams are required in the Landing to recover Enforcer remains...

Slaves, possibly criminals, possibly captured gangers, destined for a life of drudgery in one of the hives many manufactorims.

A sump worm, one of the newest exhibits of The Gisaal Menagerie. This sump horror, possibly a mutation from all the chemicals and waste dumped into the sump (or caused by some warp sorcery) has evolved to feature the "face" of its primary prey, unsuspecting hivers, which it uses to lure its prey towards the polluted sump waters before it strikes.

Offline TheMightyFlip

• Mastermind
  • Smoggie!!
    • Flips Miniatures
« Reply #350 on: January 26, 2023, 09:35:25 PM »

Pict capture of strange creatures approaching the settlement of Shroom Town shortly before plague wiped out the community. The town was later burnt to the ground by cultists of the Redemption.

Offline TheMightyFlip

• Mastermind
  • Smoggie!!
    • Flips Miniatures
« Reply #351 on: February 05, 2023, 07:17:40 PM »

Work in progress of Hab Block from TTCombat, to be honest, this was a nightmare kit to work with, pieces to large, or warped, parts snapping when trying to punch them out. I'd like to say I'm happy its finished, but this is just the roof section of the first building...argh!

Offline manic _miner

• Scatterbrained Genius
    • Four A miniatures
« Reply #352 on: February 06, 2023, 03:27:57 PM »
 Nice work on the terrain.They are pretty good kits but like you say take some putting together.Seems like they have added more to the range since i got mine.

Good use of the Carnevale Slaves too.

Offline Scarper

• Scientist
« Reply #353 on: February 14, 2023, 10:32:04 PM »
So many beautiful and characterful models! You'll be able to tell some real stories with all your stuff together. I'm going to be spending the next wee while reading through the back pages of this blog, so thanks for sharing.

Offline TheMightyFlip

• Mastermind
  • Smoggie!!
    • Flips Miniatures
« Reply #354 on: March 11, 2023, 08:27:35 PM »

Finished up the second half of the Hab Block, not happy with how this one turned out, but it will do.

Offline DivisMal

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • Ghazkull‘s Favorite Brainboy
« Reply #355 on: March 12, 2023, 05:23:23 PM »
Wll, even if you are not happy, I think, it looks great!

Offline Battle Brush Sigur

• Mastermind
  • Brush-for-Hire
« Reply #356 on: March 13, 2023, 01:39:18 AM »
It does look good, don't worry. :) MDF is really hard to be satisfied with.

Offline TheMightyFlip

• Mastermind
  • Smoggie!!
    • Flips Miniatures
« Reply #357 on: March 25, 2023, 12:35:46 PM »

Inquisitorial warband led by Inquisitor Myrtle Gnaerrand of the Ordos Xenos. Having previously purged a Genestealer cult on the penal world of Tartarus, she has followed a number of shipping manifests that has led her to Rotgut Landing on Necromunda.

Accompanying the Inquisitor is Katherissa Mirulata of the Silent Sisterhood, a blank is a useful tool in any arsenal. Elam Kaag, a former convict of the penal world who fell into the Inquisitors service when he assisted her in gunning down an aberrant. Enforcer Clovis Tharpe, who fell into Gnaerrand's service while investigating corruption within his precinct. And finally Corporal Hector van Huss, last survivor of the 7th Tartarus PDF 4th Company, 2nd Platoon after they were gutted by Genestealers in the tunnels under the penal hive. He carries his former sergeants laspistol, a reclaimed power pickaxe taking form a cultist, and a shotgun, that he likes to keep handy for close encounters. 

Offline Ockman

• Mastermind
« Reply #358 on: March 27, 2023, 11:51:50 AM »
Awesome work, Flip!

Offline Scarper

• Scientist
« Reply #359 on: March 28, 2023, 09:51:46 PM »
Very eclectic! I think Van Huss is my favourite. They're all so characterful!