Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 10:43:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1690906
  • Total Topics: 118357
  • Online Today: 907
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: Ongoing pulps campaigns  (Read 2110 times)

Offline Wraith

• Librarian
Ongoing pulps campaigns
« on: May 14, 2009, 03:58:16 PM »
Hello folks
Its been a while since I have been on here, but thought I'd check back in and see what was happening.

I have been continuing my ongoing pulps campaign "And also After" with the completion of chapters 7 and 8.

I am in the process of writing up the adventure storyline for my groups BBS, so when I get done, I'll post a link to it for those so inclined to read up.

Here is a simplified run down of the basis of each Chapter:

Chapter 1: "And also After" Intro to the senario, Characters,  and Basic storyline.

Chapter 2: "Erde"  An ancient base in the EARTH, taken over by nazis and used for nefarious means related to EARTH

Chapter 3:  "Luft" An ancient base in the AIR, a floating city actually, taken over by nazis and used for nefarious means related to AIR

Chapter 4: "Wasser" An ancient underwater base, Atlantis actually, taken over by nazis and used for nefarious means related to WATER

Chapter5: "Feuer" An ancient base in a volcano, taken over by nazis and used for nefarious means related to FIRE

Chapter 6: "Spiritus" An ancient base, central to the earlier 4 bases, taken over by nazis and used for nefarious means related to LIFE

Chapter 7: "Totenkopf" A lead in to chapter 8, to get the PCs back together, they had all stated that they were retiring to private life and monastaries after chapter 7 :o

Chapter 8: "Nichtig" An ancient base, central to the earlier 4 bases, but on the opposite side of the earth than the Spitirus base. The PCs have to stop the Nazis from possessing the contents of this base, the main thing being the Nekros-Nomos-Eikon  "Necronomicon", which of course they wont! lol, this will lead to more chapters after 9 that will become a wierd war thing with nazi zombie soldiers, morphing into a wargame/RPG type of game.

Chapter 9:  "Unterwelt" Forthcoming ...This is to be an adventure into the hollow earth "Sheol" itself, where the PCs are after the Nazis who have the Necronomicon, and it will wrap up the story arch and bring together all the clues seeded throughout the previous 8 chapters.

These descriptions leave a lot to be desired, as there are lots of plots and subplots, along with a huge underlying theme to it all. I have given it a Biblical (Indiana Jones-esque) flavor also.

I suppose you will be wanting your ear back now that you have answered my questions -The Wraith

Offline Wraith

• Librarian
Re: Ongoing pulps campaigns
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2009, 04:21:44 PM »
I have finished this campaign...finally.
My players really enjoyed it, though they missed a lot of the clues, due to our gaming sessions being 3-4 months apart :-[