Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 06:46:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1689619
  • Total Topics: 118288
  • Online Today: 681
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: Umra Khan stronghold  (Read 3274 times)

Offline italwars

• Mastermind
Re: Umra Khan stronghold
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2021, 12:50:23 AM »
Did you noticed the sophisticated conoisseur kind of detail of a pair of beautiful Willie figures standing at ease in the watch tower painted in the blue grey native long shirt/dress of some militia/kassandar/scouts  auxiliaries and sporting modern weapon and  bandoliers full of ammo ..something the tribesmen were mad for ..such subtilities and the occasional presence of selected Willie/tradition castings mixed among other minis are, from what I remember,  a trademark of the Wargame collections belonging to the mysterious expert gamer and collector Umra Khan 😏

Offline Umra Khan

• Scientist
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2021, 09:26:16 AM »
Did you noticed the sophisticated conoisseur kind of detail of a pair of beautiful Willie figures standing at ease in the watch tower painted in the blue grey native long shirt/dress of some militia/kassandar/scouts  auxiliaries and sporting modern weapon and  bandoliers full of ammo ..something the tribesmen were mad for ..such subtilities and the occasional presence of selected Willie/tradition castings mixed among other minis are, from what I remember,  a trademark of the Wargame collections belonging to the mysterious expert gamer and collector Umra Khan 😏

I'm your humble servant
 :-* :-*

Offline giorgio

• Scientist
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2021, 09:48:36 AM »
Umra, snake, jackall, not everything from you is totally bad. When I enter in Tirah I will deign to bring into my future fort the King of all Afghans throne!!!

Offline Umra Khan

• Scientist
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2021, 09:49:06 AM »
Dear Italwars , actually Umra Khan is busy with power struggle to become the well deserved Khan of all Pathans. But you can find more hint, tips, correct uniforms types in my posts in the topic "Never trust anyone on the Frontier" an ...epic NWF Campaign . Please do not consider the poor Waziri posts as they are totally misdriving and reverse the true story of the Frontier! 😁😁

Offline Umra Khan

• Scientist
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2021, 10:06:08 AM »
Oh Wazir that you sleep at sunset and leave your tower
Without sentries,
Soon your throat will be cut in the dark of the night,
By a sharp Afridi knife.

From " On the Frontier a true story , on how a Wazir lost his mules and they reappear in the maidan of the Afridi" a collection of poems by Sir Leslie Umra Khan

Offline Mad Guru

• Mad Scientist
    • Maiwand Day blog
« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2021, 03:17:53 AM »
Umra Khan and giorgio have become the Dueling Poets of the Frontier, with Italwars the all-knowing Afghan Amir, observing and commenting on their disputations from across the border.
"We shall see what wisdom lies beneath my madness!"

Offline giorgio

• Scientist
« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2021, 03:40:41 PM »
Thank you Mad Guru but Giorgio is just my nickname. My true name is Wazir Mulehead El Komiss Khan, Union of Light and Faith, only and true King of Islam lol
p.s. anyway I don't like to be entangled with a jackall, even for congratulations :-[

Offline Umra Khan

• Scientist
« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2021, 01:29:13 PM »
Umra Khan and giorgio have become the Dueling Poets of the Frontier, with Italwars the all-knowing Afghan Amir, observing and commenting on their disputations from across the border.

I should claps my hands... nobody ever called me dueling poet, thanks Mad Guru :) :)