Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 11:56:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: (Commercial) Guardians of Fire - Miniature Board Game Coming To Kickstarter 2022  (Read 1249 times)

Offline gmanrocks

• Mad Scientist
Guardians of Fire, the board game of immersive combat exploration is coming soon to Kickstarter
Delve into the world of Persian mythology as players take on the role of either the Guardians of the Secret Flame, heroes sworn to protect humanity, or play as the cruel minions of darkness, the army of Ahriman. Save the world or conquer it? The fate of humanity is in your hands!

For all the information on the gameplay and contents, head over to our preview Kickstarter page now, you can even download the rulebook and sample quest in the Chronicle Book right now. Here, you can check out the great daily stretch goals that expand and enhance your gaming experience. New heroes, villains and game cards, just to name a few, will all be unlocked during this exciting campaign.
Immerse yourself even further into the world of Guardians of Fire with the comic trilogy. Discover the villains and creatures of Persian mythology with the Book of Monsters and enhance your gaming sessions with the exclusive Guardians of Fire soundtrack.

Solo gamers will be pleased to know that a solo mode is in development. We want the solo mode to be the best experience possible, and we want to know what YOU want to see in this game mode.
Guardians of Fire is coming to Kickstarter Q1 2022, Follow our social media channels for all the latest updates, competitions and news.

For more details on Guardians of Fire, head over to our preview Kickstarter page here:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2000354525/guardians-of-fire-0?ref=drnei0&token=22f733a9&fbclid=IwAR0BtJKdod3etPzlSAVRwS7hzhM4pxIggyk97ibf0kc8PSSWhYZO01yMNBc

I think this will be of interest to fantasy gamers looking to create Persian Mythology scenarios for their favoured systems too. I personally haven't seen a range in this size based on traditional Persian folklore and mythology.

I know not everyone is on social media, so I'll be happy to keep everyone updated here, but if you want to keep up to date on Facebook, check out our page here:

https://www.facebook.com/MMGAME.IE

« Last Edit: December 29, 2021, 12:07:42 PM by gmanrocks »

Offline manic _miner

• Scatterbrained Genius
    • Four A miniatures
 Looks interesting and good to see some different takes on Fantasy settings rather than just a re-hash of The Lord of the Rings and such standard tropes.

Offline FramFramson

• Elder God
  • But maybe everything that dies, someday comes back
Did someone say Persian stuff?  8)

I joined my gun with pirate swords, and sailed the seas of cyberspace.

Offline gmanrocks

• Mad Scientist
Glad you like what you see so far. The creator wanted the game to be based on the mythology and folklore he grew up with. As much as I love Tolkien-influenced fantasy, it's nice to have a more diverse range out... Plus I'm a huge Ray Harryhausen fan, and this stuff really got my mind thinking of some the things he may have created when looking at different mythologies.  :)

Offline gmanrocks

• Mad Scientist
Those of you with Facebook who want to have a chance of winning a Guardians of Fire - Core Pledge can head over the the Magical Miniature Game https://www.facebook.com/MMGAME.IE page and check out how to enter our competition and be in the draw to win their own Core Pledge.

We are looking at other competitions for non-Facebook users, so keep your eyes peeled on the Kickstarter page www.kickstarter.com/projects/2000354525/guardians-of-fire-0?ref=drnei0&token=22f733a9

Offline gmanrocks

• Mad Scientist
Guardians of Fire has launched! - The battle between light and dark begins. If you're looking for a cool new game or a great source of Persian mythology miniatures, check us out on Kickstarter now!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/magicalminiaturegame/guardians-of-fire-0?ref=drnei0&token=22f733a9