Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 06:41:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: (COMERCIAL) Re-opening commission shop (Genuinely affordable rates)  (Read 821 times)

Offline EZPAINTER

• Bookworm
  • www.ezpainter.co.uk - Affordable mini commissions
the-red-dragon-2" border="0
Hey Everybody, I just re-opened shop over at EZPainter for the winter.

www.ezpainter.co.uk

I'm still proud to be able to offer some of the cheapest high-quality tabletop paint jobs on the entire market (some people are charging £25.00 a model for historical models according to my research and this is nauseating capitalism). I don't believe in this unethical practise of over charging people for my work. My work hit's a nice middle ground that is good for both customer and myself.
For context the bolt action models below were £6.00 each, the Ogryns were £20.00 and the Dragons were only £30-50.00 each.
I stick by my age-old guarantee, I will NEVER overcharge you and I will only ever do my best to ensure everyone is happy with the work in quality, cost, and consistency.

Examples of my work (all done affordably and fast):

Remove-background-project-4" border="0
Remove-background-project-5" border="0
Remove-background-project-10" border="0
Remove-background-project-12" border="0

Sling me an email at contactezpainter@gmail.com if you want a pricing PDF and remember I always offer discounts on large orders.
Please don't be ripped off by painters with year-long queues and ridiculous prices and get the bargain and fast turnaround that you deserve. - Some people, just want to paint 🙂
www.ezpainter.co.uk - Affordable mini commissions

Offline Atheling

• Elder God
    • Just Add Water Wargaming Blog
Re: (COMERCIAL) Re-opening commission shop (Genuinely affordable rates)
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2023, 07:09:50 PM »
Can you supply some large images of samples of your work please?

Offline EZPAINTER

• Bookworm
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2023, 10:06:22 PM »
Hey bud, I can do - would that be the bolt action stuff? Or Just a bit of a mix?

Offline Atheling

• Elder God
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2023, 07:53:33 AM »
Hey bud, I can do - would that be the bolt action stuff? Or Just a bit of a mix?

This standard

Offline Paratrooper 42

• Librarian
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2023, 08:42:01 AM »
This standard

Aren't you just reinforcing the OP's point by adding this picture and comment?  Am I not mistaken that these are figures you've painted and are now selling along with your 'Painted to a very high standard" Roman legionaries (16 figures for £240)

That works out £15 each, or 2.5 times the cost of the OPs 28mm figures.

Offline EZPAINTER

• Bookworm
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2023, 09:00:37 AM »
A per the Pricing PDF These would £15.00 or so to my rates, the foot infantry would be less for sure. I ran them through a photo editing software to get the best clarity and lighting on these, they are bloody beautiful, absolutely gorgeous! I adore the feathers (which pop with the photo edit) and the armor too, simple in it's execution but very very effective.
Also love the Brian ansel shading/ highlights on the skin and some other parts of the models.
edited-1-of-1-2" border="0
<a target='_blank' href='https://imgbb.com/'>upload pictures[/url]

Offline EZPAINTER

• Bookworm
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2023, 09:07:22 AM »
Frankly speaking, actually, these are much better than I'd have the energy or patience to do (e.g. the lovely flowers on the horses, the fine lines as well and flag, that flag is imense!)

Offline Atheling

• Elder God
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2023, 05:24:01 PM »
Thanks for being honest. A shame really as I have some Sassanids that need a lick of paint but it would have to be to a standard to match my stuff above as they're destined for the same game at a show.

Good luck going forward with your business.

Aren't you just reinforcing the OP's point by adding this picture and comment?  Am I not mistaken that these are figures you've painted and are now selling along with your 'Painted to a very high standard" Roman legionaries (16 figures for £240)

That works out £15 each, or 2.5 times the cost of the OPs 28mm figures.

Not so fast Paratrooper, this was a genuine enquiry as I'm looking for someone to paint up an army. A large army at that. This is not TMP so please, let's keep things civil.

Actually, the early Byzantines on this thread are not for sale nor do I think they ever will be. They are a dream army pf mine and one that I have waited a long time for a quality manufacturer like Aventine to produce.

The Late Romans (foot) I have decided to keep too but for altogether different reasons.