Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 11:32:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1690911
  • Total Topics: 118357
  • Online Today: 907
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: Reapermini.com now handling USD, EUR, and GBP  (Read 1360 times)

Offline Froggy the Great

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • ...let slip the frogs of war.
    • My deviantArt gallery of painted figures
Reapermini.com now handling USD, EUR, and GBP
« on: February 05, 2010, 01:05:27 PM »
From here:
http://www.reapermini.com/forum/index.php?/topic/38910-shop-reaper-in-usd-eur-and-gbp/page__pid__554857__st__0&#entry554857

Now you can shop Reaper Online with one of three currencies!  How does all this work?  Simple, really.  You click on one of those little flags over there under the Reaper logo on the main site.  The system then recalculates the prices on everything and displays all the prices in your local currency.  You live in Europe, you can pay in Euros.  Britain?  Pounds Sterling.

What does this mean for you? - Pay in your native currency.</h3>No pesky conversion fees.  You pay in euros, we collect in euros.  No muss, no fuss.

Free shipping option - We're offering a free shipping option to anywhere in the world for orders over &euro;35 and &pound;35.  Simple as that.

Free shipping to Canada - If you're in Canada, select USD, and you'll get a free shipping option at $25.

Mark your package as a gift! - No, we're not going to gift-wrap it for you, but we will declare it as a gift on customs and suppress the price information on the receipt for you.

Enjoy!  Feel free to let me know what you think at webmaster@reapermini.com
Thought this might be of interest - and I hope I posted this in the right place without being overly crass about it.
You, sir, are not allowed to attempt a takeover of the solar system until your octopus sobers up.

Offline Earther

• Mastermind
  • Sat at my Mac, lusting after lead…
Re: Reapermini.com now handling USD, EUR, and GBP
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2010, 03:48:30 PM »
What a good idea. Shows that Reaper have been listening to their customers. I've ordered from the UK before and got bitten by Customs. So this is great news.

If only more companies would listen like this… ;)

Offline capthugeca

• Mad Scientist
  • “Life is too important to take seriously.”
    • Ten Mil Wargames
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2010, 02:21:57 PM »
The local currency is a good idea though the figures work out more expensive than buying them from Miniature Figurines.

But it does bother me that Reaper are openly admitting that thay will make a false declaration on our behalf so that we don't have to pay customs duties. That feels wholy unethical.

:-[
I don\'t know whether to be a good example or a horrible warning.

Offline capthugeca

• Mad Scientist
  • “Life is too important to take seriously.”
    • Ten Mil Wargames
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2010, 02:59:20 PM »
Correction!

I have just had an email from Reaper. It won't be Reaper declaring our purchases as a gift. We will have the option of ticking a box to declare our figures a gift.

Sorry if I was being thick.