Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 10:05:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: New Zombie Blog  (Read 2466 times)

Offline Eldorf.Dragonsbane

• Librarian
  • Zombie Game Fan
    • Doug's Land of the Dead
New Zombie Blog
« on: November 11, 2010, 12:57:13 AM »
Well I started my Zombie Blog this past Sunday (Nov. 7) and today (Nov. 10) is the official unveiling of it. It will primarily be dealing with my games of All Things Zombie and the various house rules I use along with showcasing my figures. I may have the occasional BatRep for the Great Akula's Total AR:SE rules when I play a game using them, though it will primarily be ATZ Batreps when they start being posted, no offense to Akula and his wonderful rules, I prefer ATZ since the rules allow for greater flexibility on what can and can't be done, if it's something that someone could do in real life you can do it in the game by passing a Challenge Test.

My Blog can be found here: http://dougslandofthedead.blogspot.com

Feel free to check it out and let me know what you think.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2010, 01:39:57 AM by Eldorf.Dragonsbane »

Offline twrchtrwyth

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • Don't join dangerous cults: practice safe sects.
    • Deeside Defenders
Re: New Zombie Blog
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2010, 12:59:15 AM »
Your link doesn't seem to be working.
He that trades Liberty for Security will soon find that he has neither.

Benjamin Franklin

• Librarian
  • Zombie Game Fan
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2010, 01:38:53 AM »
Should be now. It was my bad put a / in between dougslandofthedead and blogspot.com when it shoudl have been a . http://dougslandofthedead.blogspot.com/ should work, I also fixed the link in the original post so that should work too.

Offline AKULA

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Galactic Brain
    • Little Wars
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2010, 10:16:13 AM »
the Great Akula's Total AR:SE rules

Good start.... lol

no offense to Akula and his wonderful rules, I prefer ATZ since the rules allow for greater flexibility on what can and can't be done, if it's something that someone could do in real life you can do it in the game by passing a Challenge Test.

No offense taken - essentially, AR:SE has a comment at the bottom of the page, about "anything else being resolved at the umpire's discretion" - in essence a Challenge Test, its just that I leave it up to you to decide what's apprpriate rathe rthan trying to legislate for every situation.

Good luck with the zombie blog.

8)

P.S. Be sure to stick your blog linky in your sig, or even link it to an image, as in mine.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2010, 10:17:46 AM by AKULA »

• Librarian
  • Zombie Game Fan
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2010, 05:20:46 PM »
I will be adding the link to my sig Akula, I am posting the link on an announcement thread on teh variosu forums then adding it to the sigs.

Offline 6milPhil

• Galactic Brain
    • Slug Industries
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2010, 10:34:01 PM »
Good start so best of luck with it mate.

• Librarian
  • Zombie Game Fan
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2010, 12:59:08 AM »
Just to let you know, Updated my Blog with the start of the background Fluff for Castle Pharmaceuticals, the evil Pharmaceuticals company in my main ATZ campaign, should have 4 or 4 fluff posts in total for Castle Pharm. Then might post the background fluff on their main rival company, and if I get around to it and enough encouragement will draw up some background fluff for the Military, Government and Corporate Investigative Services (MGCIS) the multi-national police force that investigates crime committed by the worlds Military's, Governments, and Corporations. After that I am planning on starting to post some images of my figures, if I get off my lazy bum and dig out my light tent or set up my light table for photography.