Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 05:31:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1689706
  • Total Topics: 118288
  • Online Today: 733
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: New miniatures and an expansion from Great Escape Games - Rules of Engagement  (Read 2751 times)

Offline Galland

• Scatterbrained Genius
I saw that Great Escape Games are releasing a new range of miniatures intended for the later part of WWII, named Battle for Berlin. They are also mentioning a new expansion book, but not what the name or focus of that said book would be.

The miniatures look good and will surely end up in my collection as soon as they are up on their new homepage. I think the date for the new homepage is today, the first of May.

Tintin - Pulp Adventures in a orderly fashion
Gallows Falls - Western Village
Eisende - Mordheim costal village WIP
Rome - SPQR & Hail Caesar

Offline joroas

• Galactic Brain
Those look super.  Nice to see a different range of figures and not just the usual fare.  ;D
'So do all who see such times. But that is not for us to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that we are given.'

Offline moiterei_1984

• Mad Scientist
    • My hobby blog
Great! When Agis comes round with an Volkssturm/Partisan Guide for his Victory Decision, these guys will make up for my Volkssturm  :D
I hope it won't be to difficult to paint the armstraps without the swastikas...  o_o
Where you got the pics from? I don't find 'em anywhere.

Offline inkydave

• Mad Scientist
  • Usuthu
What fantastic sculpts. Made the figs look like children or youths and not just scaled down adults. The head/helmet on the 2nd fig from the left is really effective.
Minima maxima sunt

Offline The Dozing Dragon

• Scatterbrained Genius
    • The Little Soldier Company
Excellent sculpts. Will have to pick some of these up.

Offline greatescapegames

• Scientist
    • Great Escape Games
Due to us fiddling and tinkering the new site will go live (hopefully) this weekend.
We have been prodding and slave-driving the casting company and they delivered a big bag of the new figures yesterday!
Publisher of "Clash of Empires" Ancient and Medieval wargaming rules, and "Rules of Engagement", WW2 wargaming in 28mm, at www.greatescapegames.co.uk

Offline Helen

• The Grey Heron
  • Supporting Adventurer
  • Galactic Brain
They are very nice miniatures.

Helen
Best wishes,
Helen
Love many things, for therein lies the true strength, and whosoever loves much performs much, and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is done well (V van Gogh)