Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 04:20:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1690889
  • Total Topics: 118356
  • Online Today: 884
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: Magical Ballerina Fairy on Flying Pink Unicorn (of DOOM) Takes Flight!  (Read 1731 times)

Offline tim in saskatoon

• Mad Scientist
    • Tim's Miniature Wargaming Blog
The kids are back from their vacation and were anxious to try out the new Magical Ballerina Fairy on her Flying Pink Unicorn! The girls dear brother obligingly supplied a first victim in the form of a solid wall of Dwarvish Warriors.... A full report of the clash can be found on my blog:

Magical Ballerina Fairy on Flying Pink Unicorn (of DOOM) Takes Flight!

Here's a few pics of the action:

The Girl and her army led by the Magical Ballerina Fairy on her Flying Pink Unicorn!

The boy charges his Dwarves into contact!

The outcome of that initial clash is pretty devastating for the Girls...!?

Magical Ballerina Fairy on her Flying Pink Unicorn swoops in to save the day, scattering Dwarves before the might of her rainbow lasers... but can she single-handedly defeat and entire Dwarvish army!?

Offline Ninja

• Mad Scientist
    • Broken Egg Games
Hmm.... I would say the fluff says yes but ruleswise I don't think it will pan out. I mean dwarves are pretty tough and rainbow lasers are really meant to kill enemies with higher defense then higher armor..
Break out of your gaming shell! www.brokenegggames.com

"Yes, I am a ninja and no I won't show you my moves."

Offline Wirelizard

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • Needs More Zeppelin!
    • The Warbard
I love Hordes; I need to get my 15mm fantasy armies dusted off and convince some of the other local games that HoTT is not, in fact, "too simple"...

I also have more 15mm Dwarves than I will ever be able to paint (many of them the OOP and missed Ral Partha AD&D Battlesystem figures) so while I like your daughter's all-female army, I also highly approve of your son's choice of combatants! I really like the banner of the Dwarven general, especially.

Offline robh

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • Spanish offworld colonies
Played in the right spirit HoTT is a great game, battles can get a bit repetitive but generally the imagination shown in the army themes makes it worthwhile.