Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 10:47:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Latin America Monster Hunter 2  (Read 1507 times)

Offline Governor General

• Scientist
Latin America Monster Hunter 2
« on: October 17, 2012, 01:51:49 PM »
When I  first got excited about this project my impulse was buy new figures however after a look at my wallet I went with plan B, lead I already have. This figure is from Reaper. She was primed and based and had been in that state for a couple of years. I like how heavily armed she is and I'm pleased by how the light blue came out, it's not a colour I paint with often. There will be 8 members in this monster hunting group. The two already painted are rank and file.

Offline Conquistador

• Galactic Brain
  • There are hostile eye watching us from the arroyos
Re: Latin America Monster Hunter 2
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2012, 03:04:37 PM »
When I  first got excited about this project my impulse was buy new figures however after a look at my wallet I went with plan B, lead I already have. This figure is from Reaper. She was primed and based and had been in that state for a couple of years. I like how heavily armed she is and I'm pleased by how the light blue came out, it's not a colour I paint with often. There will be 8 members in this monster hunting group. The two already painted are rank and file.

Ahem... nice swords...   lol

Actually I like the figure despite the double wielded "Two Hand Swords" <pet peeve is weapons size, just ignore my hang-up> especially the paint tones.  My artistic ability is limited to be able to explain additive and subtractive "primary" colors...

Good to see your team coming together.  Keep us "posted" please.

Gracias,

Glenn
Viva Alta California!  Las guerras de España,  Las guerras de las Américas,  Las guerras para la Libertad!