Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 10:30:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: I think my neighbours are deep ones...  (Read 2703 times)

Offline marrony

• Mastermind
I think my neighbours are deep ones...
« on: April 01, 2008, 02:59:14 PM »
Having a week off work I decided to do my domestics and with my better half at work i decided to tidy the jungle that passes for our garden.Overgrown with jurrasic plants and weeds i finally gave up for the day when a japanese soldier surrended to me and asked if the war was over(very old joke No231).Then I saw our new neighbours.First the father, a surly fellow with a fishermans jumper on and large watery eyes that never seemed to blink.Then the son....just like his dad but with a smaller jumper on.I passed the time of day and got a gutteral grunt for my efforts.Plus they stunk of rotten fish.I made my excuses and ran in the house to polish my Elder sign and hide my goldfish from the fiends.Comrades...do you have any mythos creatures in your neighbourhood???I took a photo of my neighbour...see attached.They are all around us...............[/img]
'The night is gone and the sword is drawn.And the scabbard thrown away!' -Cry of the People by John G Neihardt.

Offline Hammers

• Amateur papiermachiéer
  • Supporting Adventurer
  • Elder God
  • Workbench and Pulp Moderator
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2008, 03:16:10 PM »
You know how the Nordic name Ulla sometimes in pop culture contexts get contorted to 'Uh-la-la!'? Well, with my two floors up neighbor Ulla Essving you wouldn't feel the inclination. I am certain she has snake in her blood line, or even more likely battle axe.

Offline JollyBob

• Galactic Brain
  • I've only had a few ales...
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2008, 03:24:00 PM »
Guy next door's certainly a troglodyte, if not a deep one.

Heard him through the wall yesterday trying to calm his girlfriend/wife (I don't know, they have a kid but she doesn't live there, go figure) down, saying that he wasn't having an affair, and she shouldn't worry because even if he was, she'd never find out about it.

I'm glad there was a wall between us after that, I thought she was gonna shriek the house down.  :o  :lol:

Offline marrony

• Mastermind
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2008, 04:01:39 PM »
Yep.They are all around us.Just heard my neighbours this morning watching morning TV at a sound level two notches below a sonic boom.Must be some strange summoning rite involving GMTV and Dagon.Still...my Elder sign should keep them away from my door.

Offline 8?8

• Assistant
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2008, 04:06:41 PM »
I´ve a bunch of Tcho-Tchos living direct above me!
They are an awfull noisy lot.

Luck and money

8´8

Offline Hammers

• Amateur papiermachiéer
  • Supporting Adventurer
  • Elder God
  • Workbench and Pulp Moderator
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2008, 05:38:10 PM »
Quote from: "hammershield"
You know how the Nordic name Ulla sometimes in pop culture contexts get contorted to 'Uh-la-la!'? Well, with my two floors up neighbor Ulla Essving you wouldn't feel the inclination. I am certain she has snake in her blood line, or even more likely battle axe.

Mi-Go, that's it! That's what she is! Anyone know how to fend one off? X-large fly swatter?

Offline marrony

• Mastermind
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2008, 11:16:54 PM »
Be careful Hammershield........she could scoop out your brain and take it to Pluto to be her plaything :lol: At least you'll get a free holiday this year.I think our local bingo hall is a temple to Dagon too.All kind of things come out of there afterdark.Hopping and croaking.Strange chanting sounds?Frogs in blue rinse wigs bent on making humanity suffer!(or is that our government..i get mixed up sometimes :lol: ) Anyway my medication is kicking in now.....yeah...fishmen...shishmen!  :D

Offline twrchtrwyth

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • Don't join dangerous cults: practice safe sects.
    • Deeside Defenders
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2008, 02:08:44 AM »
The people who live to my right are definately zeds, or some other brain dead thing. :x
He that trades Liberty for Security will soon find that he has neither.

Benjamin Franklin