Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 02:24:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Wargames Bakery: Flexible Stencils Reviewed  (Read 1455 times)

Offline Belgian

• Scatterbrained Genius
    • Wargame News and Terrain
Wargames Bakery: Flexible Stencils Reviewed
« on: February 27, 2014, 04:52:31 PM »
I have just finished a review of the Wargames Bakery stencils that are currently funded through kickstarter. During the review I have tested them out while also taking notes on the quality and possibilities of these strong, flexible and reusable stencils. If you are interested in taking a look, you can found the review here: http://wargameterrain.blogspot.com/2014/02/wargames-bakery-flexible-wargame.html

And while you’re at Wargame News and Terrain, you can also consider to follow our blog so you don’t miss out the daily wargame news updates, useful reviews and interesting tutorials!

Kind regards
Wargame News and Terrain Blog, daily updated with the latest wargame news

Interested click https://wargameterrain.blogspot.com/

Offline Mitch K

• Mastermind
  • The Horror! The Horror!
    • Mitch's Wargaming and Modelmaking
Re: Wargames Bakery: Flexible Stencils Reviewed
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2014, 06:17:21 PM »
The product itself looks great and if I was into the sort of era/genre that might use them I'd bite their hand off. I'll keep an eyeto see if the range of patterns increases and if there's things I'll use, then they'll have my money. Too many years cutting blooming frisk film to do this sort of thing to want to do it much more!

Thanks for a useful review.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an axe, hammer to fit, paint to match!

Offline Belgian

• Scatterbrained Genius
    • Wargame News and Terrain
Re: Wargames Bakery: Flexible Stencils Reviewed
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2014, 12:44:50 PM »
The product itself looks great and if I was into the sort of era/genre that might use them I'd bite their hand off. I'll keep an eyeto see if the range of patterns increases and if there's things I'll use, then they'll have my money. Too many years cutting blooming frisk film to do this sort of thing to want to do it much more!

Thanks for a useful review.

Thanks, I don't know which era/genre you game but I'm sure you will be able to use some of the stencils that are scheduled to be released 200+ according to the Kickstarter page  ;)

Cheers