Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:52:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Doctor Who Miniatures Game played 3-2-14 AAR  (Read 1698 times)

Offline TwoGunBob

• Scientist
    • It's a band thingy I play in
Doctor Who Miniatures Game played 3-2-14 AAR
« on: March 03, 2014, 02:39:41 PM »
Well, minimal AAR report as I completely forgot my camera when loading up all the stuff and we had to resort to using my friend's cell phone camera. We had seven players turn up, actually nine but two were late due to the freak ice storm that hit us here in Texas. We had some Daleks mix it up with some Cybermen while UNIT and some cops ran rampant over the tabletop. Most of the pics were during the set up as we followed our usual practice of getting 'into the game' and forgetting about the camera.

Dalek set up. Seven players so the Dalek player got two WHOLE Daleks. When having these multi-player events I keep the number of figures down so that the game can be wrapped up in about four hours.

A lot of this is just pictures while I was setting the table up so not much narration.

I used the Colin Baker Dr. as an objective because we had Orcini and Bostock on the table.

Because the scenario was a variation of Crooked Dice's Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Daleks scenarios we had Cybermen on the table. But the variation was more like Everyone Hates the Cybermen as practically every force on the table was out to take the warehouse.

In a nutshell, the force of good prevailed over the baddies as they took out my Robomen sqaud completely, trashed one Dalek, and UNIT collectively demolished the cybermen. The criminals on the table managed to evade the police and get away with robbing the armored van, and well... It was just a good game and we called it out a little early as the ice was getting worse and everyone needed to get home. Next month it's back to Flintloque so expect another AAR in due time.

Offline Michka

• Mastermind
Re: Doctor Who Miniatures Game played 3-2-14 AAR
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2014, 07:08:04 AM »
Those are some great photos, considering you used a camera phone. Looks like it was a fun game too.