Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 01:06:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: New Flintloque Scenario Online - Relics, Chapter Two "Trust"  (Read 1369 times)

Offline MadWelshWizard

• Bookworm
Heya Folks,

Today you can find the second scenario in Orcs in the Webbe's 2014 Valon spanning Flintloque story arc, Relics.

Relics, Chapter Two - "Trust" by Craig Andrews

Having narrowly escaped from the Blood Lords hunting party the Dracci Satule and the other surviving rebels must try and make an alliance with the Orcs of Albion if they are to stand any hope of stopping Murg's bid for ultimate power in the far East.

Click on the link below to read the scenario:

http://www.orcsinthewebbe.co.uk/index.php/supported-games/flintloque/scenarios/500-relics-chapter-2-trust

In this, and all following updates, I intend to include a little 'Director's Commentary' as to why the article (be it new or from the archive) has made it onto OITW's pages.

So then, today I ask myself: Why Relics?

The Dracci are part of the world of Valon and a great way to reinforce that it's a fantasy land - despite magic’s waning it's still there, you just have to look for it. Without the fantastical and magical elements Flintloque is just another Napoleonic skirmish ruleset with nice looking miniatures. The Relics campaign is my main thrust in 2014 at reinforcing this idea in the minds of Flintloque players everywhere.

Please do let me know your thoughts either here or mailing me directly.

Keep the Flag Flying!

Craig Andrews
Editor
Orcs in the Webbe
http://www.orcsinthewebbe.co.uk