Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 06:02:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Exciting news from Empress Miniatures & Radio Dish Dash.  (Read 2592 times)

Offline Paul @ Empress Miniatures

• Scatterbrained Genius

We are very pleased to announce that we are now stocking Radio Dish-Dash's excellent Skirmish Sangin modern skirmish rules and supplements.

SKIRMISH SANGIN is a new set of skirmish rules designed specifically for the Afghan conflict. Playing at an individual figure level, players get to feel the intensity of adrenaline fueled modern warfare, while still dealing with the responsibility of command.

The rules are simple to learn, with games playable with a single squad aside, up to platoon level games. For a great example check out:

This is just the beginning of what we hope to be an exciting collaboration between the two companies. We have in the works many ideas and plans to bring out new products in the new too distant future.

Colin Phillips (RDDP) - "We have been looking to find the right partner in the UK for along time. Our recent trip to attend Salute gave us the opportunity to discuss ideas with Empress and we found a lot of common ground"

Paul Eaglestone (Empress) - "We knew the Sangin Guys from the forums for a number of years. Then they asked to use our miniatures for the photography of Skirmish Sangin and they look absolutely fantastic. They are as passionate about modern wargaming as we are, so then it was just a matter of finding the right project for us all to work on."

Watch out for more news in the near future as both companies have some great plans.

« Last Edit: May 30, 2014, 09:47:24 AM by Empress Miniatures »

Offline Elk101

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Elder God
Re: Exciting news from Empress Miniatures & Radio Dish Dash.
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2014, 01:37:10 PM »
This has a lot of potential! It would be great to see some joint projects coming out of this for other theatres, etc. It should be a great fit.

Offline Dave C

• Librarian
  • No one enjoys a good laugh more than I do...
Re: Exciting news from Empress Miniatures & Radio Dish Dash.
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2014, 08:28:31 AM »
Still planning and prepping our first game but having read through Skirmish Sangin, I'm impressed. These are quite different to any rules I've played before and I'm quite looking forward to rolling some dice. The partnership with Empress can only be a good thing.