Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 05, 2024, 12:08:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1696300
  • Total Topics: 118756
  • Online Today: 446
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: Latest Silent Death Eye Candy...  (Read 4285 times)

Offline The_Beast

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Galactic Brain
  • As my grandchildren see me...
Re: Latest Silent Death Eye Candy...
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2015, 12:49:30 PM »
Lovely stuff, You get those beads from a craft store, or do you order them online?

Prolly dry-gulched some little girl and stole her costume jewelry.   ::)

I know he's as frequent a guest at Michael's and Hobby Lobby (craft stores) as I, only to MUCH better advantage. I just buy with a 'you know what that would make a great one of?', (no really, grammar that bad) and then put in the pile in the basement.

He's a BIT less about toys out of thrift stores, but that tank is just insane, Leland! :-*

Oh, for those who've not figured out yet, if you're delighted that Silent Death ships, as well as the game, has been saved from oblivion, Leland's has to be as responsible as anyone. No, really, just ask him.  lol

Doug

Offline BlackWidowPilot

• Scientist
  • "Mwahahahahaahaaaaaa!!!"
    • "It's Them! Blast 'Em!"
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2015, 08:33:10 PM »
Lovely stuff, You get those beads from a craft store, or do you order them online?

Crafts stores, garage sales, wherever I can find them, and no, Doug, I don't drygulch anyone save on the wargame table or back in teh day when I was younger, reckless, and spry and played paintball on a regular basis...  :D
Leland R. Erickson
Metal Express
www.silent-death.mx

\\\\\\\"Clouseau! Give me ten men like him, and I can destroy the whole world!\\\\\\\" -Inspector Charles Dreyfus

Offline BlackWidowPilot

• Scientist
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2015, 08:37:43 PM »
Prolly dry-gulched some little girl and stole her costume jewelry.   ::)

I know he's as frequent a guest at Michael's and Hobby Lobby (craft stores) as I, only to MUCH better advantage. I just buy with a 'you know what that would make a great one of?', (no really, grammar that bad) and then put in the pile in the basement.[/quote]

Naw. I just broke into yer house when you were asleep and ghosted 'em from your stash... 8)

He's a BIT less about toys out of thrift stores, but that tank is just insane, Leland! :-*

Are you kidden'? I scored two of those 1/72 scale Maus prototypes for a fraction of the cost at the local Tuesday Morning... trust me to know where the hidden fishin' holes are located...  lol

Oh, for those who've not figured out yet, if you're delighted that Silent Death ships, as well as the game, has been saved from oblivion, Leland's has to be as responsible as anyone. No, really, just ask him.  lol

Guilty. And we're just getting started, really, after managing to keep the patient alive on life support for one too many years... (and yes, it is a *we* and I don't mean my best friend Harvey the giant invisible rabbit)....  8)

Offline Grimmnar

• Scatterbrained Genius
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2015, 03:27:46 AM »
Naw. I just broke into yer house when you were asleep and ghosted 'em from your stash... 8)
I don't even wanna get started on where the ODB's knowledge comes from.

Are you kidden'? I scored two of those 1/72 scale Maus prototypes for a fraction of the cost at the local Tuesday Morning... trust me to know where the hidden fishin' holes are located...  lo
A eBay seller out of CA has em for $11 shipped. Got 2, was then told 2 wasn't enough.

Guilty. And we're just getting started, really, after managing to keep the patient alive on life support for one too many years... (and yes, it is a *we* and I don't mean my best friend Harvey the giant invisible rabbit)....  8)
Appreciate the ODB as well as Sheldon on this.

Grimm

Offline BlackWidowPilot

• Scientist
« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2015, 06:46:08 AM »
I don't even wanna get started on where the ODB's knowledge comes from.

Indeed, it is a dark and scary place in there... lol

A eBay seller out of CA has em for $11 shipped. Got 2, was then told 2 wasn't enough.

There's no such thing as "too many super tanks" in my book... 8)

Appreciate the ODB as well as Sheldon on this.

Sheldon is a whole 'nother matter, like Hastur the Unspeakable compared to Cthulhu Itself... and the latest game play shots are up on our facebook page, with more to follow presently as my workflow gets moving in a more Metal Express direction this week...

Offline Grimmnar

• Scatterbrained Genius
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2015, 08:25:27 AM »
There's no such thing as "too many super tanks" in my book... 8)
And yet you only have 2x Dragon based super tanks. :-)

Grimm

Offline BlackWidowPilot

• Scientist
« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2015, 05:22:17 PM »
And yet you only have 2x Dragon based super tanks. :-)

Grimm

You mean, "so far..."... lol