Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 07:37:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1690927
  • Total Topics: 118359
  • Online Today: 698
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: [Kickstarter] Mythic Battles: Pantheon (Monolith & Mythic Games)  (Read 43284 times)

Offline PanzerKaput

• Scientist
Its going to be about November once wave one of Conan is shipped, Wave Two has no date but this KS will start before then. Now as Monolith and MB have no links bar being partners, strange they share a lot of things in common, It should really matter to MB when the KS starts but they did state it will be after all the Conan stuff was delivered but now it seems that means Wave One is shipped. I personally think that the good will and damaged rep of Monolith has blown MB which is a pity as it looks a nice game, but as the same team as Conan it will prove to be to much for them.

Offline Eithriall

• Scientist
  • Ars longa, vita brevis
From Gen Con :

"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.”Robert E. Howard, The Tower of The Elephant, 1933

Offline wolfen

• Scientist
Any close ups on those groups?

Offline Eithriall

• Scientist
  • Ars longa, vita brevis
Any close ups on those groups?

Of course...

Atalanta

Hades

Heracles

Medusa

Scylla

Offline eMills

• Scientist
Wow, really like what I see here.

Except maybe Heracles. Nowhere near the same league as the rest.

~Eric

Offline wolfen

• Scientist
Thank you.

Offline axabrax

• Mastermind
The monsters here are brilliant. The heroes are a bit what you would expect and not much more but enough for me to buy in  :)  looking forward to this after Conan (I bought into it as well.)
« Last Edit: August 09, 2016, 02:55:33 AM by axabrax »

Offline Duncan McDane

• Mastermind
Great stuff, especially Prometheus. He alone is worth backing  8).
I'm sold already on this one, and yes, I did back Conan ( all-in ) and as that game exists and is being produced I don't hesitate to back this one too. Remember, CMON had to learn too...  ;)
Leadhead

Offline Eithriall

• Scientist
  • Ars longa, vita brevis
Yeah, great stuff and a totally different game from Conan....With Monolith and Mythic, you won't buy the same game twice. Each game will have nice innovant mechanics and awesome designs.

The all-in on this one will be a killer too.  o_o

Offline Tactalvanic

• Mastermind
Well, looking forward to getting Conan stuff, and happy I backed it,

Agree with other points raised, its looking great, apart from Heracles, he facially at least is looking way to D*sn*y cartoon, and I don't think that's down to the excellent  paiinting, they might want to revisit him a bit.

The rest, wow, looking forward to this, might even be tempted to an all-in!

Offline Duncan McDane

• Mastermind

The all-in on this one will be a killer too.  o_o

Well, if the replayability is half as much as Blood Rage and Zombicide Black Plague I'm a very happy backer.
And if not, we'll still end up with loads of great miniatures, so in my book a definite win-win  :D.
I originally started backing miniature boardgames for the miniatures alone, but as it turns out the games are played - and enjoyed - regularly so no hesitations over here to go all-in again  ;).

Offline Rhubarb633

• Assistant
    • My Blog - Two Rounds Rapid (Toast, tea and table-top wargaming)
... apart from Heracles, he facially at least is looking way to D*sn*y cartoon...

Funny, I kept looking at that pic trying to figure out what was wrong with it. Tactalvanic you're spot on about that D*sn*y cartoon look. Really odd as the other sculpts look great. Liking the monsters and that Scylla especially. 8)
"I was hoping for a battle of wits, but you appear to be unarmed"

Offline Eithriall

• Scientist
  • Ars longa, vita brevis
Well, if the replayability is half as much as Blood Rage and Zombicide Black Plague I'm a very happy backer.

Great replayability, with many different configurations (1vs1, 2vs2, etc...), a package of single scenarios (with a set up defined at the start of the game instead of drafting your armies) and several campaigns.

Offline Eithriall

• Scientist
  • Ars longa, vita brevis
Presentation :

Gameplay Demo :

Interview Leonidas Vesperini :

Offline Timbor

• Mastermind
Re: (Kickstarter) Mythic Battles: Pantheon [Monolith & Mythic Games] is coming
« Reply #74 on: September 19, 2016, 07:39:59 PM »
Was just perusing the FB page for this, and it looks like they are touring Europe doing demos and such. In the comments, they are forecasting the KS to launch late Oct, early November.  Seems to be approaching fast, I can't wait to see how the campaign turns out!
Paint log - leadadventureforum.com/index.php?topic=36840.0

Blog - My life in Millimetres