Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 10:51:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1691067
  • Total Topics: 118370
  • Online Today: 810
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: 7th Voyage. Is it still being supported?  (Read 1663 times)

Offline necromorph

• Bookworm
7th Voyage. Is it still being supported?
« on: February 03, 2016, 12:23:30 PM »
I thought I'd put this here because registration to the Crooked Dice forum is closed, and I know they some times comment on here.

Does anyone know if 7th Voyage is still being supported or have they released everything they had planned and are looking at a 2nd ed. to go in line with 7tv?

I was always hoping for a physical release for their PDF books and cards, but was hoping there'd be more supplements in the future.

Offline uti long smile

• Galactic Brain
Re: 7th Voyage. Is it still being supported?
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2016, 03:20:10 PM »
Howdy. Thanks for the interest.

We had to close open registration on the CD forum as we were getting spammed to death, but email us at mail@crooked-dice.co.uk and I can manually set you up. There's a fairly active interest on the forum, so plenty to talk about there.

So yep, still supported, but our current focus is the second edition (2e). We are planning cards for some of the current 7TV programme guides plus lots of new ones.

There are no immediate plans to convert 7th Voyage at the moment - but never say never. The way that 2e has been restructured means that you only really need profile cards to play - all the info you need is there - accompanied by the free rules.
Something Crooked this way comes...
http://www.crooked-dice.co.uk/
Wargaming in the world of Cult TV

Offline necromorph

• Bookworm
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2016, 03:28:02 PM »
Howdy. Thanks for the interest.

We had to close open registration on the CD forum as we were getting spammed to death, but email us at mail@crooked-dice.co.uk and I can manually set you up. There's a fairly active interest on the forum, so plenty to talk about there.

So yep, still supported, but our current focus is the second edition (2e). We are planning cards for some of the current 7TV programme guides plus lots of new ones.

There are no immediate plans to convert 7th Voyage at the moment - but never say never. The way that 2e has been restructured means that you only really need profile cards to play - all the info you need is there - accompanied by the free rules.

Excellent. Thanks for that. Really enjoying 7th Voyage as it stands, so I'd love to see some new stuff, is there any in the works for the current edition? I'll get an email sorted for the forum shortly. I'd love to see other projects. Always very inspirational.

Offline wulfgar22

• Mad Scientist
    • My Blog
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2016, 12:18:20 PM »
Also a huge fan of 7th Voyage...my favourite of the Crooked Dice games. Though there's nothing new for 7th Voyage, Otherworld Fantasy Skirmish (here) was recently released and is compatible with 7th Voyage.

Offline necromorph

• Bookworm
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2016, 12:29:17 PM »
Also a huge fan of 7th Voyage...my favourite of the Crooked Dice games. Though there's nothing new for 7th Voyage, Otherworld Fantasy Skirmish (here) was recently released and is compatible with 7th Voyage.

Thanks. It's very good. I bought it for use with 7th Voyage, although I'm still kinda hoping for some new official releases just to re-live the films and stories they're based on. Maybe a oriental mythology supplement would be cool.

On a slight side note, does anyone know if it is legal to have a copy of the PDF books properly printed if they aren't planning to releasing it in paper back?