Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 05:41:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1689615
  • Total Topics: 118288
  • Online Today: 681
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: Penkridge Wargames June 25th free entry, folks asked for moe so here it is  (Read 3085 times)

Offline beren

• Librarian
    • Apocalypse miniatures
Was asked in January at our annual event by traders and buyers on the day and afterwards to put another date on the calendar for the wargames tabletop sale we run. It's that good - honest.

And so we are testing the water with a Saturday this time and kept it away from the school holidays going with the 25th of June.

Parking will available on the market across the road (which is free) and around the town in general.

So if you want to take your lady/partner/hubby out for the day to a lovely little market town, and for bite to eat but between sneak off to a free war gaming tabletop sale then this is for you.

Will be open to the public from 9.30 till about 3. Traders are best arriving at 8 to get parking next to the venue.

If you are interested in having a table then they are £6 each (maximum of three). Or if it's just a few bits you want shut of then the bring n buy will be on again, normal rules apply.

PM if you need anymore details.

Offline has.been

• Galactic Brain
Sounds interesting. I am going to several such events, starting this Saturday with Hammerhead. If I fail to clear much, or more likely sort out more to go, I will be in touch. Good luck with this.

Offline The Dozing Dragon

• Scatterbrained Genius
    • The Little Soldier Company
Great....have to check shifts!

Offline beren

• Librarian
    • Apocalypse miniatures
Sounds interesting. I am going to several such events, starting this Saturday with Hammerhead. If I fail to clear much, or more likely sort out more to go, I will be in touch. Good luck with this.

Cool, just don't leave it to late as we always get booked out.

Dozing dragon - I have that troll here u at alumwell? Or shall I just keep it till then?

Offline The Dozing Dragon

• Scatterbrained Genius
    • The Little Soldier Company
Just keep it till then thanks  :D

Offline beren

• Librarian
    • Apocalypse miniatures
About 5 tables free is all guys n gals and we are all booked out again, hope to see you there.

All the best.

Offline beren

• Librarian
    • Apocalypse miniatures
totally booked out again - lots of second hand and new goodies on sale, bring n buy ready if you have a few bits n bobs you want to bring with you.

free parking at the market across the road, lots of good Ale pubs around the venue.

see you next Saturday folks.

Offline Phil Robinson

• Scatterbrained Genius
    • http://newsfromthefront-phil.blogspot.com/
A move to Saturday counts me out, oh well there is always the next one.

Offline beren

• Librarian
    • Apocalypse miniatures
will see how the Saturday goes - and change it next year if the masses prefer a Sunday date.

we will of course keep the 2017 January event to a Sunday - probably be second week in if i remember rightly.

Offline Yankeepedlar01

• Scatterbrained Genius
    • http://talesfromghq.blogspot.com/2011/11/you-are-very-welcome-at-tales-from-ghq.html
I'm another for whom Saturday is useless! Thanks! Not broken, why mend it?
"There is no point in being stupid unless you show it!"

http://talesfromghq.blogspot.co.uk/

Offline beren

• Librarian
    • Apocalypse miniatures
If you couldn't make it Saturday then our apologies. It was an extra date added to the calendar and arranged single handedly by myself at the request of traders and buyers from the previous January show.

There are plenty of shows that happen on Saturdays and I thought I would have a go to see what it would be like run on a different day.

The January one will be held on a Sunday again next year and may well be during the second weekend in.

Folks had a good day again, so it was worthwhile again in the end.

All the best.