Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:13:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: [Pulp Alley] Battle Report: The Road to Themyscyra [added last two turns]  (Read 5226 times)

Offline Katsuhiko JiNNai

• Mastermind
    • My BLOG
The Road to Themyscyra

Scenario Background:

193X. Somewhere in Central africa. Belgian Congo.
The two native women with ebony skin were around a fire, inside the priestess' hut.
After a deep sigh, the Priestess Khanysha of the Bana Tribe spoke:
"The omens are baleful... The white men are coming... The Goddess Queen will be upset..."
"So be it, they will pay with blood for their sacrilege" replied with rude tone the Chieftain Saada of the Bana Tribe

meanwhile, far far away...

Captain Littorio was annoyed... He had received some bad news.
"So our friends have forged a temporary alliance with the Force Publique of Professeur Godart.
I'm surprised, I thought that the old man was too proud to accept the help of his old rival.
"
The woman with blond hair and cold blue eyes smiled.
"This means that YOU are too proud to accept our help, my dear comrade?"
Captain Littorio sighs and said with his best diplomatic words:
"The Legio Prometheus could not ignore suggestions from our Gabinetto RS/33 High Command.
We will be happy to accept the assistance of the Red Ribbon
"
but inside himself he thought that this assistance could have an expensive price...

The scenario is ispired by "forbidden city" (perilious island expansion) with bystanders.
It should be the fourth scenario of my campaign about "The Lost city of Themyscira", end of ACT I
Special: A league win the scenario if it could find the hidden pathways to the forbidden city (the two gates in the bystaders' corner).
To find the hidden pathways, a league must win all the three plot points. A league could win the scenario if the enemy are all out of play too.
Allies: from the second turn, each league could receive aid from allies. Each league will roll a 1d6. With a 4+ an allied league will be randomly deployed in one one of the three corners not occupied by the hidden pathways. The allied league are: Red Ribbon (Littorio's allies) & Force Publique (Bakers' allies). They will play during the same initiative of the main league.

The leagues:

not included the CV/35 tankette and Galeazzo Musolesi (grey-green uniform officer)

The LEGIO PROMETHEUS of Capitan Littorio (Bot League)
Perk (3): Bastion of Scienze, Garage

Leader (0): Centurione (Captain) Dante Littorio Volpe nickname "Capitan Littorio"
H d10 B 3d10 S 4d10 D 3d10 M 2d8 F 2d8 C 4d10
Abilities: Commander, Clever, Marksman, Tactician

Sidekick (3): Capo Manipolo (Liutenant) Giulietta Bellucci nickname "BellaDonna"
H d8 B 3d6 S 3d8 D 3d8 M 2d8 F 2d6 C 2d6
Abilities: Quick Shot, Sharp
Weapon kit: Submachine Gun

x2 Allies (4): Camicie Nere Scelte (Corporals) (Paride Lupo, Vittorio Re)
H d8 B 1d6 S 2d6 D - M 2d8 F - C 1d6
Ability: Big

x5 Gang (2): Camicie Nere (Blackshirts)
Capo Squadra (Sergeant) Filippo Bongioanni
Legionari (Soldiers) (Antonio Fortunato, Giuseppe Berardo, Giovanni Guerzoni, Filippo Tecchio)
H - B 3d6 S 3d6 D 1d6 M 3d6 F 1d6 C 1d6
Ability: Armed
Weapon kit: Rifle

x5 Gang (2): Ascari Eritrei
Ability: Loyal

Models: 14 figures
Included a Weapon X and Utility Belt for Capitan Littorio and Gun Team:

Baker Expedition (my League)
Perk (10): League of Legends

Leader (0): Lord Richard Francis Baker
H d8 B 3d6 S 3d8 D 3d8 M 2d6 F 2d6 C 3d8
Abilities: Crafty, Deductive
Weapon kit: Pistol

Sidekick (0): Laura Baker
H d8 B 3d6 S 4d8 D 3d8 M 2d6 F 2d8 C 2d6
Abilities: Two Guns, Marksman

Sidekick (0): Sir Errol Baker
H d8 B 3d8 S 4d8 D 3d6 M 2d8 F 2d6 C 2d6
Ability: Sharp
Optional Kit: Hunter
Weapon kit: Basic

Sidekick (0): Bagi
H d8 B 4d8 S - D 3d8 M 2d8 F 3d8 C 2d6
Ability: Animal, Moxie

Models: 4 figures

the board

Bystanders (Aggressive): Bana Tribe

5 Tribal Women Archers
Armed
Weapon kit: Primitive

Special: These bystanders are hidden in the mountains and can not be shoot or rush.
They will try to shoot to the nearest character that won a plot point, trying to shoot again to him one time for each turn.
The character could only dodge the attack.

Major Plot point

Minor Plot point

Minor Plot point

deployment of leagues (Black shirts and Laura Baker will come in second turn)

More to come in the next updates  ;)

« Last Edit: April 03, 2016, 04:34:42 PM by Katsuhiko JiNNai »

Offline d phipps

• Galactic Brain
  • Pulp Alley
    • Pulp Alley
Re: [Pulp Alley] Battle Report: The Road to Themyscyra
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2016, 01:55:01 PM »
Wow, looks fantastic!  :-*

THANKS for playing and sharing Pulp Alley.

Hope to see more.  ;)

Offline Katsuhiko JiNNai

• Mastermind
    • My BLOG
Re: [Pulp Alley] Battle Report: The Road to Themyscyra
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2016, 07:37:01 PM »
1 TURN

The Bakers have the initiative.

Lord Baker move to a minor plot point.
Lord Baker: "Mh... I hope I'm not too old to climb that rock..."  :?

Errol & Bagi move to the major plot point. They plan to climb the small cliff in the next turn.
Errol "Let's move little cat, we have a work to do"  ;)

Capitan Littorio and his minions make their move later too.
A fortune card played by the bakers slow the movement of Littorio: he could move only 3".
Littorio: "Damn jungle! All this weeds slow down my movements! Corporal Paride, go ahead on that ruin..."  :-[
Corporal Paride (with power armor) "As you wish mio capitano (my captain)!"
the corporal move and try to win the plot point challange but fail. The other corporal move near him.
Littorio: "Why you always disappoint me?"  :-[

Belladonna, the Askari and Gun team move too, ready for the action in the next turn.
Belladonna: "Be careful comrades... Soon we could meet our old friends with their new allies..."

Offline Katsuhiko JiNNai

• Mastermind
    • My BLOG
Re: [Pulp Alley] Battle Report: The Road to Themyscyra [added TURN 1]
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2016, 11:36:16 PM »
2 TURN

The Black Shirts arrive and are ready to move.
Capitan Littorio is upset about the slowness of his soldiers.
Littorio: "Next time you could come after the battle is over, if it is easier for you... lazy guys..."  :-[

Laura join his family embarrassed by his delay.
Laura: "Sorry daddy, seem I didn't sleep well..."  :`

Both the allies arrive in the same turn! Furthermore, they are deployed in the same corner of the enemy main leagues.

Red Ribbon Korp 14 slots [Bot League]
Perk (3): Eagle Eyed Troopers

Leader (0): Captain Ranka Schiffer
H d10 B 3d10 S 4d10 D 3d10 M 3d10 F 2d8 C 2d8
Abilities: Commander, Marksman, Quick Shot

Sidekick (3): Liutenant Klaus Adonis Schiffer
H d8 B 3d8 S 3d6 D 3d8 M 2d8 F 2d6 C 2d6
Abilities: Moxie, Muscle of Steel

x2 Allies (4): Soldat
H d6 B 2d6 S 1d6 D 2d6 M 1d6 F 1d6 C 1d6
Ability: Burst Fire

x2 Allies (4): Soldat
H d6 B 1d6 S 3d6 D 2d6 M 1d6 F 1d6 C 1d6
Ability: Marksman

Models: 6 figures

Force Publique [Bot League]
Perk (1): Jack of all Trades

Leader (0): Major Jacques De Cream
H d10 B 3d10 S 3d10 D 3d10 M 2d8 F 2d8 C 3d10
Abilities: Sharp, Rally, Deductive

Sidekick (3): Captain  Louis Picard
H d8 B 3d8 S 3d8 D 2d6 M 2d8 F 3d6 C 3d6
Abilities: Marksman, Veteran

Ally (2): Professeur Jean-Luc Godart
H d6 B - S 2d6 D 2d6 M 1d6 F 1d6 C 3d6
Ability: Brainy

Ally (2): Marie Godart
H d6 B - S - D 2d6 M 1d6 F 1d6 C 2d6
Ability: Harmless

Gang (2): Askari
Ability: Armed

Models: 9 figures

Major de Cream: "Capitan Littorio, you fascist scum! This is the last time that you violate the sacred boundaries of our great colony!"

Captain Schiffer: "Oh, what a pleasant meeting, our pink kitty and her new friend, with two other guys I still don't have the pleasure to know... but soon I will..."  >:D

Lord Baker climb the rock and win the minor plot point. He survive to the arrows of the tribal archers, agry with him for his sacrilege.
Tribal archers: "The old white man (with white clothes too) is violating our sacred altar! He MUST be punished! Hit him, sisters!"  >:(
Lord Baker: "What?! P-please young ladies we come in peace! Oh Golly! I suppose it's hard for them to believe to some armed white men"  :?

Meanwhile Errol and Bagi move to the major plot point, climbing the cliff without problems. Errol try to shoot to the Red Ribbon
Laura run to the major plot point, to give help to his uncle and her pink pet.

The corporal with power armor win the minor plot point.
Corporal: "Mission accomplished, mio capitano! (my captain)"  :)
The Blackshirts move and open fire, the Gun Team shoot too, but they lose and the way is open for the Force Publique, however the roce publique lost 2 askari and the captain picard is wounded.

The Force Publique move, ready for more fight.
Major De Cream: "The way is free! We paid an expensive price but we defeated the vile fascist soldiers that were trying to stop us..."
Professeur Godart: "Remember Major, our priority are those ancient ruins, this is an archaeological mission... we are not her to begin a war... "

Littorio: "Cursed Godart! His pitiful minions are giving some trouble to my soldiers... We must be faster, concentrate the fire to the Bakers, this time, nothing will stop us!"
Littorio, Laura, the Askari and the other corporal with power move and open fire to Laura. She could not survive to all that fire and is KO. However three askari are gone, and the corporal and Littorio himself receive a wound. Laura will not recover in the next turn and will be out of play.  :-[
Littorio "Eccellente (Excellent)! One Baker is gone, soon the others will follow her too"  >:D
Laura: "Well... I suppose I will retire to the camp so I could have at least a nice sleep..."  :-X

Errol has not better luck, Klaus and his henchmen move and shoot to him. He is down but will recover in the next turn. The soldiers are down and will recover too. Klaus receive a wound.
Liuetenant Klaus: "Soon the bakers defeated will be two! Only another nice shot and Errol will join her pretty niece!"  :D

Captain Schiffer and her minions open fire to Lord Baker. But the old man survive to the shooting.
Captain Schiffer: "You are a really lucky guy, old man... but soon you will learn to fear the power of the Red Ribbon."  lol
« Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 10:34:09 PM by Katsuhiko JiNNai »

Offline Wolf Girl

• Mastermind
Re: [Pulp Alley] Battle Report: The Road to Themyscyra [added TURN 2]
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2016, 09:50:28 PM »
Awesome! It is always fun to see Bagi in action!!  :D :D

Don't forget to pick a Phantom Agent card!  ;)

Mila Phipps, Pulp Girl
mila@pulpalley.com

Offline Katsuhiko JiNNai

• Mastermind
    • My BLOG
Re: [Pulp Alley] Battle Report: The Road to Themyscyra [added TURN 2]
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2016, 08:15:21 PM »
3 TURN

Errol with the help of Bagi win the major plot point.
Errol "Im' sorry to disappoint our german friends, but I'm still alive enough to win the day! Am I right my beautiful Bagi?"  :D
Bagi "GROOOOOOWLLLL"  >:(   >:D
Errol: "Well said, kitty! WoW! Arrows are flying!"  lol  :-X
...and they survive to the arrows from the tribal archers too ;)
Meanwhile Lord Baker will climb down the rock and try to open fire to the Red Ribbon, but nothing happens.

The Force Publique make his move, De Cream and Picard run and open fire to the Corporal with the minor plot point, they wound him and he is down (he will not recover), losing the plot point!
De Cream: "Ah! Well done my good captain, we are near to victory... did you hear me Capitan Littorio?!"  >:D
Marie Godart run to the minor plot point, hoping to win it in the next turn.
Marie: "This will be a fine addition to our museum!"  :)
Unfortunatelly the askari and Professeur Godart are not so lucky. The belgian askari are defeated, and Godart is down, however the italian askari are gone too and the other corporal with power armor is wounded.
Littorio move to the minor plot point and take it.
Littorio "I knew I should make the work myself! Did you hear me now Major De Cream?!"  >:D

Belladonna shoot to Lord Baker that is down and lost is minor plot point! Schiffer, later, run near the plot point while two german soldiers follow her.
Schiffer: "Well done child! You use well your weapon, considering how little you are..."  ;)
Belladonna: "Hey, I'm not a child! You giant blonde Virago!"  :-[ :-X
Lord Baker "Oh by Jove!"  :-X

The corporal with power armor shoot to Bagi, she is injured thanks to the aid from the german soldier with submachine gun that run and open fire to her too.
Klaus shoot to Errol, both are down but they will recover in the next turn. However Errol lose the major plot point!
Klaus: "I may be down too, but I'm still the winner!"  lol
Errol "Oh, shut up!"  :-[
« Last Edit: April 01, 2016, 12:56:11 AM by Katsuhiko JiNNai »

Offline wolivant

• Librarian
Re: [Pulp Alley] Battle Report: The Road to Themyscyra [added TURN 3]
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2016, 05:45:34 PM »
Great AAR... would love to see more in future.

Wolt

Offline Katsuhiko JiNNai

• Mastermind
    • My BLOG
Re: [Pulp Alley] Battle Report: The Road to Themyscyra [added TURN 3]
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2016, 06:47:07 PM »
4 TURN

Belladonna move and try to win the minor plot point lost by Lord Baker, but she fail.
Belladonna "Ouch! It is slipped from my hands!"  :-X
The german soldiers shoot to Lord Baker, he is down and will not recover, however they are down too and the soldier with submachine will not recover.
Lord Baker: "This is a bad day for the good guys" :'(
Schiffer move and win the minor plot point.
Schiffer: "Fortunatelly I'm here to help you, little child"  :D
Belladonna (whispering) "I hate you, old hag..."  :-[

Littorio dodge the arrows from the tribal archers and then shoot to Bagi. She is down and will not recover in the next turn.
Littorio: "Pesty wild women! You will pay for your aggression, but for now... take my bullets pink kitty!" Ah! I hit you!   >:D
Klaus shoot to Errol, he is down but again Klaus is down too. They both will not recover in the next turn.
Klaus: "Again I'm down, but as I yet said last time... I'm the winner!"  >:(
Errol: "This time we are defeated! Our only hope is in the hands of Godart and his men... maybe they could still win the day..." :(
The soldier with rifle move and try to win the major plot point but fail.

Godart: "Richard, we have always been rivals but I could not be happy for your defeat... We could not leave these artifacts in the hands of the evil Axis! Major De Cream we MUST stop them!"
De Cream, Picard and Godart open fire to Littorio and the corporal, the corporal is down but Littorio is save, while Picard receive a wound.
Littorio: "Poor Godart! You will never stop me! The victory will be mine, this time!"  lol
meanwhile Marie run prudently behind a rock, knowing that she is helpless and waiting her time.
Marie: "Father! Be Careful!"  :'(

Offline Matt

• Librarian
Re: [Pulp Alley] Battle Report: The Road to Themyscyra [added TURN 4]
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2016, 05:41:27 AM »
JiNNai, great reports!  Love your minis and terrain.  Just checked your blog out, too; lots of great stuff and inspiration.

Who makes the Reb Ribbon Korp's leader, Captain Ranks Schiffer miniature?

Matt

Offline Katsuhiko JiNNai

• Mastermind
    • My BLOG
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2016, 11:10:58 AM »
JiNNai, great reports!  Love your minis and terrain.  Just checked your blog out, too; lots of great stuff and inspiration.

Who makes the Reb Ribbon Korp's leader, Captain Ranks Schiffer miniature?

Matt

Thanks, "Ranka Schiffer" is "Gretel" a miniature done from the spanish Avolak Casting, I only added the googles and modified the submachine gun.

http://www.avolakcastings.com/

Offline Katsuhiko JiNNai

• Mastermind
    • My BLOG
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2016, 04:34:28 PM »
5 TURN

Capitan Littorio his comrades and allies begin a wild fire on the Force Publique.
After the shooting, Godart and De Cream are down (Godart will not recover in the next turn), Picard receive a wound.
The corporal with power armor is down too, and the three german soldiers are down (one german with submachine gun will be KO). Belladonna and Littorio are injured too.
Godart: "I'm out of action! Major I left all in your hands!" :-X
Captain Picard: "The shooting was hard, but we are still here to continue our mission!"  :-I
Littorio: "You are too optimistic... Soon you will surrender to us and WE will complete your mission!"  >:D
In her turn Marie will try to climb the rock but she will fail the peril and will be down. She will be KO in the next turn.
Marie: "Ouch, Why I'm so clumsy? I will never be a woman of action as Laura..."  :'(

Meanwhile The german soldier with rifle try to win the major plot point, but fail again.
Ranka move and receive a wound from the arrows of the tribal women.
Schiffer: "I curse you black little girls! I will kick your ebony ass next time! This is a promise!"  >:(

6 TURN

After another wild shooting, De Cream and Picard are down!
De Cream: "Forgive us motherland, we have disappointed you!" :'(
Belladonna and Littorio are wounded and the two german soldiers and italian corporal are down.
The tribal women try to shoot to Littorio but never could stop him now.
Littorio: "Finalmente (Finally), the Victory is OURS! With a little help of our precious allies... of course..."  lol
Belladonna "Sometime the bad guys could win the day too... Am I right boss?"  :D
Littorio: "Bad guys?! WE are the GOOD guys, and the good guys always win! We are fighting for the greatest good of the Empire, our people and then all humanity!"  o_o
Belladonna "Uh   :?... sisi (yesyes) as you said, boss"   ;)

Ranka try to climb the rock but she fail. The german soldier try again to win the major plot point but fail again.
Ranka: "How I could fail to climb this stupid rock?! I disappoint myself!"  >:(
The main major plot point is still free, however the good guys are defeated in the last turn, then the bad guys have win the day!

Littorio: "The road to Themyscyra is finally revelead! The real adventure begin now! To victory and beyond!"  >:D
Schiffer: "Remember than you owe me a favour, my good captain"  ;)
Littorio: "You ruined my moment of glory..."  :(

Offline d phipps

• Galactic Brain
  • Pulp Alley
    • Pulp Alley
WOW! THANKS so much for sharing and playing Pulp Alley.

It is always so much fun reading your battle reports. Can't wait for the next one!  :D