Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 10:50:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1691106
  • Total Topics: 118374
  • Online Today: 880
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: Giant Crab painted and Hard Suit greens.  (Read 9401 times)

Offline Darkoath

• Mastermind
Re: Giant Crab painted and Hard Suit greens.
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2009, 02:43:25 AM »
Great new releases... I am definately getting at least a couple of the crabs!

I have been meaning to ask... what is the extra piece that comes with the shark chewed zombie?  And how is it used?

Offline wolfgangbrooks

• Mad Scientist
    • http://www.recreationalconflict.com
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2009, 05:45:27 AM »
Oh, that's a partially eaten surfboard with a tether to attach to the leg. If you look at his left ankle you'll see a kind of braclet or strap that it would attach to. I guess Brian's done some surfing as that's a detail I wouldn't have thought of.

In the one I made up for display the zombie is dragging the partial board behind him making a furrow in the beach sand.
Recreational Conflict: www.recreationalconflict.com

Jibbery style oinkery which don't make no damn sense.

Offline Commander Vyper

• Galactic Brain
  • Remember Reach.
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2009, 08:49:21 AM »
Oh, that's a partially eaten surfboard with a tether to attach to the leg. If you look at his left ankle you'll see a kind of braclet or strap that it would attach to. I guess Brian's done some surfing as that's a detail I wouldn't have thought of.

It's called a leash mate, if you told any of us that we're attached to our boards with surfing braclets you'd know where the other half of that board went!! ;)

Nice figure will have to get if US/pound rates are ok.

The Commander
Now water can flow....or water can crash...be water my friend.
Sifu Bruce Lee.

Offline Trysop

• Scientist
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2009, 08:51:25 AM »
Thanks for the break down picture of the crab components, it is great to have the variation for the figure because that means I can buy more of them :)

Please let us all know when the diver is released, I suspect you might get a  few orders when he comes out!

I am already planning games in my head......

Offline Unforgiven

• Scientist
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2009, 09:45:05 PM »
Ah srry mate didnt see the drill and gun!
I think I'll be getting some of them :)

Offline Darkoath

• Mastermind
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2009, 06:08:56 AM »

In the one I made up for display the zombie is dragging the partial board behind him making a furrow in the beach sand.

Ahhhh (light bulb goes off) makes sense now!  Nice painted example too btw!  Now I will call him surfer zombie!

Offline Geckilian

• Librarian
« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2009, 02:07:50 PM »
Gah, I'm still looking foward to the hard suit guy being released, as no doubt I'll end up getting several...

Offline Commander Vyper

• Galactic Brain
  • Remember Reach.
« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2009, 03:19:55 PM »

SO when's little mommy going to be available and what sort of postage am I looking at for it and a few zeds/stars? to the UK????

Vyper

Offline Bako

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • Loopy as a clock-work orange.
    • Hitting Dirtside
« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2009, 06:53:59 PM »
That diving suit guy will do well for a certain oceanic scenario ;).
Everything is better with lizardmen.

Offline wolfgangbrooks

• Mad Scientist
« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2009, 11:28:12 PM »
"SO when's little mommy going to be available and what sort of postage am I looking at for it and a few zeds/stars? to the UK?"

I've sent the hard suit off to the casters a few days ago, so it's out of my hands at the moment. We're hoping to have some for  Little Wars, but for mail order I'm thinking it might be the middle of February. I've asked them to make two molds so it should be fast, but we want a good number in stock before we offer it online.

For postage up to $50 is $5, and $50-100 is $7. That's first class though, we can make arrangements for faster shipping, but it'll cost a little more.

Thanks for the interest.

Offline Commander Vyper

• Galactic Brain
  • Remember Reach.
« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2009, 11:37:14 PM »
"SO when's little mommy going to be available and what sort of postage am I looking at for it and a few zeds/stars? to the UK?"

I've sent the hard suit off to the casters a few days ago, so it's out of my hands at the moment. We're hoping to have some for  Little Wars, but for mail order I'm thinking it might be the middle of February. I've asked them to make two molds so it should be fast, but we want a good number in stock before we offer it online.

For postage up to $50 is $5, and $50-100 is $7. That's first class though, we can make arrangements for faster shipping, but it'll cost a little more.

Thanks for the interest.

No problem mate, perhaps I'll get Reaper to contact you and you can tell them about reasonable postage and shipping rates overseas!  ;) They could learn a thing or two.

Offline wolfgangbrooks

• Mad Scientist
« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2009, 12:12:36 AM »
Well, it reasonable as long as it's not like the Starship Troopers fiasco last year. I think we lost a couple hundred dollars due to surprise overseas shipping costs...

Anyway, we're looking to review the overseas shipping sometime soonish. However, we don't want to charge more than a little over our costs. Our packaging isn't that fancy.

Too bad we can't currently stock Reaper stuff. We wanted to, but they require you to have a storefront. Think there'd be a good export market if we could get that stuff? :)
« Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 12:15:40 AM by wolfgangbrooks »

Offline Geckilian

• Librarian
« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2009, 09:57:58 AM »
If you had the Chronoscape line, I believe the answer is a 'hell yes' from me.

Offline Trysop

• Scientist
« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2009, 12:36:56 PM »
Hello,

I was just wondering if a firmer release date might have been set for the diver hard suit model yet?

I am keen to buy some of the cabs and divers and would like to do it all together.

Thanks

Offline Bellboy

• Bookworm
  • Pass me that box marked 'Grenades'.
« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2009, 01:55:17 PM »
The diver - isn't that a Bioshock character?

I love the idea of giant mutant crabs stalking the city streets.

Unleashed by the Bioweapons division of a major conglomerate as a live field test, the city responds with full SWAT and police response (while the local gangers use the incident as a diversion to rob the local bank).  Meanwhile a rival conglomerate have been tipped off to the test and send in their own mercenaries to capture one alive for their own purposes. 

Mutant crabs vs SWAT vs Gangers vs Mercs.  Let the mayhem begin!  :)
When you absolutely, positively have to kill every motherf****** in the room, accept no substitute.