Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 11:29:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1689659
  • Total Topics: 118288
  • Online Today: 681
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: Sculpting "The Blood of heroes" and "last night on earth" Zombie hunter  (Read 6234 times)

Offline bandit86

• Scatterbrained Genius
 My sculpting attempt WIP. :o

I just bought these great figures from Bronze age miniature and let me say they are great figures and much better in person than the photos would leave you to believe. I had picked up some Sci Fi figures, female barbarians and a bunch of the generic male and female figures to assist me in my sculpting.  One of my favorite movies (not the greatest, but I love it) is ?The Blood of heroes? with Rutger Hauer.  A Really cool Post Apocalyptic movie about a brutal future sport (without a name) with Players called Juggers.  These Juggers arm themselves with Pole and chains and attempt to put a Dogs skull on a stick (see the movie) Check out my Blog for more
Comments are welcomed :)

http://bandit86.blogspot.com/
Barbarella: What's that screaming? A good many dramatic situations begin with screaming...
http://bandit86.blogspot.com/

Offline commissarmoody

• Galactic Brain
    • Moodys Adventures
not bad, not bad at all. cant wait to see them all panted up
"Peace" is that brief, glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading.

- Anonymous

Offline Lordblackwing

• Scientist
Weel done sir...Well done. You have captured the flavor the Juggers quite well. I assume the fiesty female whose name escapes me will be along soon? And of course you will need a dog skull and a stick. Can't wait to see them painted. Wanders off to see if the movie is still in the collection...
A fellow follower of the Lead Mountain

Offline bandit86

• Scatterbrained Genius
Thanks for the comments.  Lordblackwing if you check out my blog the rest of the teams are there including my version (the one crouching) of the feisty girl (kidda) she is the quick. The team consists of 5 players on each side   A Slash, Charge, Back drive, Quick and a Chain guy.  I have a dog?s skull I need a second team, a rock tosser and gong.  Also check out you tube for the original ending its pretty cool too.

Offline Lordblackwing

• Scientist
Checked them out, looking quite good. Are you planning on running an actual game of dog ball, and if so, what rules? This would make a great demo game. :D

Offline Comsquare

• Scatterbrained Genius
Re: Sculpting "The Blood of heroes" and "last night on earth" Zombie hunter
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2011, 06:16:14 PM »
Hei Bandit.

Have you ever finished them?
Would like to see the result.

Had to dig that thread out again, after watching the movie again last weekend ;)