Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:23:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: The Final Showdown - Larger than Life Battle Report  (Read 2196 times)

Offline Ruarigh

• Librarian
    • The Ooh Shiny Complex
The Final Showdown - Larger than Life Battle Report
« on: May 20, 2009, 10:29:20 AM »
After what seemed like months trekking through the jungle, the daring heroes eventually broke through into the mountains of Abyssinia. Cordelia had been studying the scrolls they had found constantly and now it seemed that she understood them much better. They had made camp the night before on a hill which provided a good vantage point. There had once been a village here and the remains of the huts provided some shelter, which they were able to improve with materials that were lying around. Thus, with safety and comfort assured, they were able to spend a peaceful night.

The following morning, as they ate their breakfast, Cordelia was engrossed in the scrolls she had found. She had actually been up half the night studying them too. While not normally a garrulous type, she was positively non-communicative when ruminating over an archaeological problem. Suddenly she paused with her tea-cup part way to her mouth. SHe looked up and around before turning to Throckmorton, "What do virgin's breasts look like?"

Continued on http://ctpgxi.blogspot.com/

Find out if the Colonel's quest is successful or not in this final thrilling part of The Affair of the Feathered Fetish.

I hope you have enjoyed following this story. If there is sufficient demand, I shall run and post another one in the near future.

Cheers,
Ruarigh
The greatest revenge you can have on a man that steals your wife is to let him keep her.

Offline Curryman

• Librarian
    • The Screaming Alpha
Re: The Final Showdown - Larger than Life Battle Report
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2009, 03:58:40 PM »
Well done indeed, sir! You write very well, and your scenery collection makes me green with envy. I certainly hope we shall see many more adventures with our intrepid heroes. Keep up the good work!
Check out The Screaming Alpha http://thescreamingalpha.com for the best in miniature and RPG reviews, guaranteed! [Not a guarantee]

Offline Malamute

• Prince of Darkness
  • Supporting Adventurer
  • Elder God
    • Boot Hill Miniatures
Re: The Final Showdown - Larger than Life Battle Report
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2009, 04:13:44 PM »
Lovely scenery :)
"These creatures do not die like the bee after the first sting, but go on age after age, feeding on the blood of the living"  - Abraham Van Helsing