Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 24, 2022, 04:01:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Greywater Chronicles - Issue 26: Magnitude and Direction - Dec. 4 - link pg. 12  (Read 15162 times)

Offline Mister Frau Blucher

• Scientist
    • Swords Under Distant Suns
Brilliant as usual mate!

Thanks so much, Rick!

I have figured out the embiggen thing now, so if a picture looked cluttered before, that definitely ain't the case anymore when you click on a page!

Offline DeafNala

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Galactic Brain
I LOVE your cartoon narrations. It is role playing as it was meant to be. OUTSTANDING STUFF once more!
I'd NEVER join a club that would have me as a member.  G.Marx

Offline CookAndrewB

• Mastermind
    • 3d designs can be found at Thingiverse
Can't wait to read and catch up! Maybe later in the week.

• Scientist
I LOVE your cartoon narrations. It is role playing as it was meant to be. OUTSTANDING STUFF once more!

Thanks, Al! That means a lot to me.

Aramaim's band might be going through another mushroom forest when she hits the 5th level...where we might see some of our old mushroom friends again!

• Scientist
Can't wait to read and catch up! Maybe later in the week.

Cool, Andrew! Hope you like it when you get a chance to check it out!

Offline CookAndrewB

• Mastermind
    • 3d designs can be found at Thingiverse
Got a chance to read through. Fantastic as always. A few observations, if I may...

1) Any codpiece is edible if you are brave enough.
2) I love the ongoing reference to the Necronomicon as bathroom reading material. I don't know why, but that makes me laugh. As a non-religious type who met his wife at a religious youth group, I would like to see someone who doesn't believe in the Necronomicon, but attended some sacrifices to meet the ladies lol
3) I assume that we will soon learn that the maternity leave benefit is something like four days of unpaid leave and nobody is going to do her work while she is out so that it piles up in her guild cubicle.

• Scientist
Got a chance to read through. Fantastic as always. A few observations, if I may...

1) Any codpiece is edible if you are brave enough.
2) I love the ongoing reference to the Necronomicon as bathroom reading material. I don't know why, but that makes me laugh. As a non-religious type who met his wife at a religious youth group, I would like to see someone who doesn't believe in the Necronomicon, but attended some sacrifices to meet the ladies lol
3) I assume that we will soon learn that the maternity leave benefit is something like four days of unpaid leave and nobody is going to do her work while she is out so that it piles up in her guild cubicle.

Hey, Andrew, thanks for following the action over to my blog. I really appreciate it, as well as the feedback. All observations are welcome!

Some thoughts:
1) That is probably accurate, but testing that hypothesis exceeds my bravery threshold.
2) I think you just gave Malvo an idea (he's been kinda bitter since he struck out with that medusa)...
3) The maternity leave thing worked on Rodrigo, too, evidently (maybe he thinks if he is directly involved, it covers him...not sure he read the fine print). We'll see if the comic lasts long enough for it to be applied...

Thanks for the comments, man!