Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 04:51:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Upcoming releases from Brigade Games  (Read 2958 times)

Offline Helen

• The Grey Heron
  • Supporting Adventurer
  • Galactic Brain
Upcoming releases from Brigade Games
« on: August 12, 2009, 03:18:29 AM »
Hi Guys,

As you maybe aware Lon from Brigade Games has posted the upcoming French infantry both to his own forum and TMP. Please see below for photos.

It's nice to see these further additions being added to the range as the French range really needed further expansion in the way of infantry advancing charging. Paul Hicks has designed some nice looking French miniatures. It will be lovely to add some of these to my French army.

Helen
Best wishes,
Helen
Love many things, for therein lies the true strength, and whosoever loves much performs much, and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is done well (V van Gogh)

Offline Tannenberg

• Librarian
    • Rif Raf Miniatures Ltd
Re: Upcoming releases from Brigade Games
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2009, 10:45:20 AM »
They look really good sculpts.  As usual, a job well done from Brigade games.  I really love his WW1 AFV's but I was wondering if there was anyone in the UK who sold them, as ordering from the U.S. would be soooo expensive.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2009, 02:27:35 PM by Tannenberg »
“Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.”

Offline Helen

• The Grey Heron
  • Supporting Adventurer
  • Galactic Brain
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2009, 09:06:58 PM »
They look really good sculpts.  As usual, a job well done from Brigade games.  I really love his WW1 AFV's but I was wondering if there was anyone in the UK who sold them, as ordering from the U.S. would be soooo expensive.

Hi Marco,

You can check similar posts on this forum where Lon has responded to folks with the same question. I'm sure you will find that anyone from the UK who have ordered from Lon have been pleasantly suprised at the low cost of postage. I suppose it really depends on how much you order.

Helen

Offline Helen

• The Grey Heron
  • Supporting Adventurer
  • Galactic Brain
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2009, 09:09:34 PM »
Hi Guys,

I've checked out two forums an I noticed that Paul has responded by saying that he has worked the French miniatures designed by Mike Owen to increase the range and the next release for the French will be VB grenades.

Helen

Offline brigadegames

• Scientist
    • BrigadeGames.com
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2009, 11:09:07 PM »

No one sells our AFVs at the moment but us. But as I have been reminding everyone, I do have a $15 international shipping promo going one for orders over $50 USD.

As Helen says, even without the promotion, postage is a bargain compared to what you pay to ship things in the UK and Europe. Plus the pound is currently stronger than it has been since the middle of last year.

Best regards,

Lon
www.BrigadeGames.com
Lon Weiss
BrigadeGames
Boot Hill

http://www.BrigadeGames.com

http://www.BrigadeGamesMinis.com

Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/brigadegames

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BrigadeGames

IG: https://www.instagram.com/BrigadeGames<br /

Offline Tannenberg

• Librarian
    • Rif Raf Miniatures Ltd
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2009, 02:01:58 AM »
Hi Marco,

You can check similar posts on this forum where Lon has responded to folks with the same question. I'm sure you will find that anyone from the UK who have ordered from Lon have been pleasantly suprised at the low cost of postage. I suppose it really depends on how much you order.

Helen

Thanks for the guidance Helen...I've bit the bullet :) and placed an order with Lon (and have taken full advantage of his promotion on the postage side of things!).

Cheers, Marco.

Offline Helen

• The Grey Heron
  • Supporting Adventurer
  • Galactic Brain
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2009, 11:50:26 PM »
Thanks for the guidance Helen...I've bit the bullet :) and placed an order with Lon (and have taken full advantage of his promotion on the postage side of things!).

Cheers, Marco.

Good luck with your order,

Helen