Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 03:49:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1689478
  • Total Topics: 118281
  • Online Today: 568
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: [Kickstarter] Colony 87 Wave Four  (Read 5100 times)

Offline uti long smile

• Galactic Brain
Re: [Kickstarter] Colony 87 Wave Four
« Reply #45 on: October 12, 2021, 11:12:53 PM »
We have now unlocked four stretch goals including the lastest Hab-Bot Freebie and Maintenance Crew Add-On!

Colony 87 is a staging post, a marketplace, a place to hide – and somewhere to get a ship spiked, jinked, refitted or retrostacked with no questions asked. As such, it boasts some of the finest – and most discrete – maintenance crew on the rim. Foremost among them are Midge Tully, scanman extraordinaire; Su Sanniang, the most dependable straker this side of the Livid Nebula; and Gunther Hart, a translight systems aligner who learned his craft on the tough heavy metal worlds of Riff and Mosher.

Something Crooked this way comes...
http://www.crooked-dice.co.uk/
Wargaming in the world of Cult TV

Offline uti long smile

• Galactic Brain
« Reply #46 on: October 13, 2021, 03:27:43 PM »
We have passed the 12k mark in less than 24 hours, so I am delighted that we have unlocked these three resin beauties - the Starport Ground Staff.

Forced identical triplets, the Koster ‘brothers’ - Archibald, Cornelius and Percival – are three of the best heavy-g luggers working the Colony 87 bays. If a captain needs a quick turnaround – a system recharge, cargo shifted, or bills of lading witnessed, the Kosters are the sanctioned clones to get it done.

http://kck.st/3oSvew8

Offline uti long smile

• Galactic Brain
« Reply #47 on: October 14, 2021, 03:35:32 PM »
NEW STRETCH GOALS+++
Another stretch goal unlocked over night on our Colony 87 kickstarter - with the Tool Set going out free to all backer pledging £30 or over.  We've also revealed a whole bunch more stretch goals. Next up... Authority Fleet Officers at £16k - and we are already halfway there!

Offline Lord Faoil

• Assistant
« Reply #48 on: October 14, 2021, 08:05:21 PM »
Just backed this, the Colony 87 range has to be my favorite range ever, the miniatures are just so useful with the skirmish games I play either as objectives or for adding atmosphere & life to the terrain.

Offline uti long smile

• Galactic Brain
« Reply #49 on: October 14, 2021, 08:34:06 PM »
Just backed this, the Colony 87 range has to be my favorite range ever, the miniatures are just so useful with the skirmish games I play either as objectives or for adding atmosphere & life to the terrain.

Thank you so much!!

Offline uti long smile

• Galactic Brain
« Reply #50 on: October 15, 2021, 06:39:46 PM »
FLEET OFFICERS UNLOCKED+++
Another greater day and we unlocked even more stretch goals. The latest one overnight has been the Authority Fleet Officers.

The Authority rarely raise their their gaze beyond the Core Worlds, leaving colonial disputes to local Governors. But since the crash of the Pale's Mist Ship, Governor Greiss has had an unusual number of Authority communiques. It may take years for them to arrive, but the Authority are coming...

Offline uti long smile

• Galactic Brain
« Reply #51 on: October 30, 2021, 03:59:12 PM »
Lots of progress on the campaign since I have last had a chance to post and we are now approaching the last 48 hours.

And these are fast approaching being unlocked too!

ALL-IN PLEDGE

We've added this in new all-in pledge too. Backers to this pledge level will receive an additional discount across all the new items in the campaign - plus a little extra reward as thanks for going big!

• All FOUR core sets from Wave Four - Salvagers, Noble Family, Market Folk and Outlanders
  • All FREE stretch goals - regardless of them being unlocked
  • All EIGHT paid Add-On Packs - regardless of them being unlocked - (Civilians, Maintenance Crew, Starport Ground Crew, Fleet Officers, Street Punks, Archivists, Colonial Police & Freelancers)
  • PLUS an exclusive set of five postcards with artwork from Will Beck - including some unseen concepts!

We have also been previewing lots of Will Beck's concept art in recent updates too.

Offline zemjw

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Scatterbrained Genius
    • My blog
« Reply #52 on: January 08, 2022, 06:14:26 PM »
I got two "order complete" emails yesterday, and there's one comment on the KS saying they've just received their stuff. Is it safe to assume the figures are on their way ???

And  :D if they are

Offline Merlon

• Assistant
« Reply #53 on: January 08, 2022, 06:43:25 PM »
Received mine this morning.

Offline uti long smile

• Galactic Brain
« Reply #54 on: January 09, 2022, 06:48:38 PM »
I got two "order complete" emails yesterday, and there's one comment on the KS saying they've just received their stuff. Is it safe to assume the figures are on their way ???

And  :D if they are

They are! We have sent out over half the pledges last week. The rest will be coming in slower batches as we get our weekly resin delivery that will allow us to make up the remaining rewards. All on track for delivery by the end of February though.

Offline uti long smile

• Galactic Brain
« Reply #55 on: January 09, 2022, 06:49:01 PM »