Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 10:12:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: [Kickstarter] Infinity Deathmatch: TAG Raid  (Read 540 times)

Offline zemjw

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Scatterbrained Genius
    • My blog
[Kickstarter] Infinity Deathmatch: TAG Raid
« on: November 04, 2021, 10:48:05 AM »
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/corvusbelli/infinity-deathmatch-tag-raid

Delivery November 2022, so hopefully nobody is in a hurry. Postage adds another 30 to 40 euros depending on location. More information and lots of really nice pictures at the KS link

Infinity Deathmatch: TAG Raid is a 2-to-4-player game with miniatures that recreates skirmishes and multiplayer combat in the Infinity Universe, a science-fiction, high-tech universe that portrays an exciting, action-packed near-future setting with manga aesthetics.

Each player represents one of the Mining Corporations that has managed to obtain a concession of exploitation in Khurland, south of Ariadnan territory.

The goal of these Corporations is to obtain as much Neomaterial as possible, whether it is Teseum or the prized T-Bezoar, and they will stop at nothing to get it.

These mining operations are no easy task and not just because of Khurland’s hostile environment or the possibility of bumping into a MegaBeast, the greatest danger lies in the Corporations’ own greed that players will face in lethal combats and raids.

Couple of pledge levels, neither cheap, along with some add-on packs for the core pledge

Core Pledge

Platinum pledge

« Last Edit: November 04, 2021, 11:08:01 AM by zemjw »

Offline hubbabubba

• Mastermind
Re: [Kickstarter] Infinity Deathmatch: TAG Raid
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2021, 10:01:47 PM »
I myself am going to pass on this one as the concept for the game doesn't really do much for me, although the sculpts look great.
However, I recently recieved my pledge from their last kickstarter, Defiance, with which I'm very happy, so in terms of quality product and great service, I can't do anything but praise CB.