Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 10:04:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Reus 2022, 1-2 October  (Read 500 times)

Offline Lluís of Minairons

• Scientist
    • Minairons miniatures
Reus 2022, 1-2 October
« on: September 08, 2022, 03:25:10 PM »
Well, admittedly it happens to fall quite far away from the *big* events you're used too - but I liked to let you know anyway.

I am deeply pleased to confirm Minairons miniatures attendance to the upcoming XXIX RPG and Strategy Days to be organized by Reus’ Association of Role Playing Gamers (AJJRR) at La Palma municipal facilities of Reus town (Catalonia), on the next 1 and 2 October.

As a novelty, this year we're going to run there some participation and/or demo games, both miniature wargaming and roleplaying related (a different one each session: Saturday morning, Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning). We are awaiting timelines and schedules from the organizers, and then we will let you know these.

Such public activities will require from me, however, a degree of attention incompatible with properly attending to a sales point the magnitude of previous years; so this one will be smaller than other times.

Anyway, we are preparing an alternative consisting of kind of a "collect & pick up" option, that should allow eventual attendants to order online whatever desired (enjoying the usual in-convention discount and postage costs free - as if they were actually buying there), and collect it by hand during the convention.

More details pretty soon,

Lluís Vilalta
minairons.eu
Minairons blog
Minairons facebook
"Nations that went down fighting rose again, but those who surrendered tamely were finished" - W. Churchill