Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 05, 2024, 11:56:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1696466
  • Total Topics: 118770
  • Online Today: 546
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: Help me identify some Star Wars figures, please  (Read 1104 times)

Offline FifteensAway

• Galactic Brain
Help me identify some Star Wars figures, please
« on: February 26, 2023, 05:33:38 AM »

There should be two images above from JS Wargamer Printing.  I am trying to identify all of the figures in the photos - some I can figure out but some I'm not so sure of.  Hoping some of you who have dove deeper into the Star Wars universe can identify the figures.

For those interested, there are some cool figures available.

Thanks for whatever assistance you can provide.

Oh, here is a link to the site itself: https://wargamerprinting.com

Offline ithoriel

• Scientist
Re: Help me identify some Star Wars figures, please
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2023, 08:02:00 AM »
My take on them is

Top Image (Lto R) - Mace Windu, Luke Skywalker, Darth Maul, Asokha Tano, don't recognise the last one - Darth Vhell? Rey?

Bottom Image (Front L to R) - Young Obi-Wan, Count Dooku, Boba Fett, Palpatine, Luke
                       (Back  L to R) - Darth Maul, Don't remember , Yoda, Bossk, Lando Calrissian
There are 100 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data.

Offline Scarper

• Scientist
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2023, 11:02:08 AM »
I think 2nd from the left in the back row of the second pic is Anakin Skywalker. Otherwise I'm on board with the above!

Offline YPU

• Galactic Brain
  • In glorious 3D!
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2023, 11:09:12 AM »
I think 2nd from the left in the back row of the second pic is Anakin Skywalker. Otherwise I'm on board with the above!
agreed, he is wearing clone era armor.
3d designer, sculptor and printer, at your service!

3d files! (here)

Offline Freddy

• Mastermind
    • My blog
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2023, 11:13:24 AM »
don't recognise the last one - Darth Vhell? Rey?
Isn't she the jedi girl from the KOTOR games, Bastila?

Offline Grimrod

• Bookworm
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2023, 11:27:59 AM »
 She is from Swtor name is Lana Beniko.
" 'Ol Jugger may be Friendless but He's never Weaponless

Offline Mr Tough Guy

• Mad Scientist
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2023, 11:51:59 AM »
My take on them is

Top Image (Lto R) - Mace Windu, Luke Skywalker, Darth Maul, Asokha Tano, don't recognise the last one - Darth Vhell? Rey?

Don't think it's Asokha, she 's a togruta, mini appears to be a twi'lek, so maybe Aayla Secura

Offline BeneathALeadMountain

• Mad Scientist
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2023, 01:23:03 PM »
I think Mr T is correct, as that is a Twi’lek, so presumably Aayla Secura which would fit the timeline of the others. Pity she’s not a sith as that would be Darth Talon and she helpfully tattooed all her originally red skin; black (either an easy or difficult paint job depending on your view!).

BeneathALeadMountain
Beneath A Lead Mountain - my blog of hobby procrastination and sometimes even some progress
https://beneathaleadmountain.blogspot.com/

Offline FifteensAway

• Galactic Brain
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2023, 03:43:25 PM »
Having looked through Wookiepedia for the responses, they all seem to be correct through BaLM's response, including 'corrections'.

Now my challenge is to get them to fit into my Star Wars world - which is more fictional than canon so shouldn't be too difficult but might cause some 'traditionalists' a bit of heartburn.

So, a big thank you to all of you for the assistance!

By the way, I bought these in 15 mm - the proprietor willing to work with me on this.  The biggest challenge was the rather tiny Yoda figure but Extremely cool to find.  Only other Yoda for 15 mm I found would have been too expensive for just one figure - and would have required reducing to 15 mm.  I guess the Legion scale of figures provides the greatest option - but I'm doing a much 'bigger' gaming option than most (my gaming affliction, excessive sized collections).

Including pilot/mechanics and medics/wounded along with some unarmed civilians, I've amassed 52 units for my Star Wars world, about 20% are alien races even.  The above figures will be used to balance out the Heroes and Villains (viewpoint depending) I already have - the individually based figures separate from units.  I will have empire, rebellion, resistance (somehow different from the rebellion), and smugglers (a loose alliance), and then those civilians who might just be fending for themselves or be unfortunate cannon fodder.

Speaking of cannons, plenty of heavy weapons to be distributed across all sides along with about a score of gravity bikes and a few other smaller conveyances.

Have a bunch of space ships but they will - mostly, not entirely - be 'set decorations' or converted into a large debris field left over from an ancient battle crashed to planet.

Still looking for a few things, like 'naked' Bantha in 15 mm or other 'animals' for Star Wars worlds I can include.  Primary setting is Tatooine with a side-dose of Endor.  My Ewoks are converted figures so would be glad to find better ones in 15 mm.  Did find some really nice Ewoks in larger scale and proprietor was willing to reduce in size but at same price as larger figures which was too expensive for my tastes (but really cool figures).  Like to find some 15 mm Wookies besides Chewbacca, too.

Oh, my primary time frame is the original trilogy which is different than most of these figures but I guess you could say this was a case of "beggars can't be choosy".   I'm creative enough to reassign these figures with new names and stories to fit my world (or adapt into my world and keep the same names - though I have too many Luke's and Darth Vader's already.  That's okay, I have a plan!). I will 'steal' from other movies if it adds to the fun.

Again, thank you for all the very helpful responses.

Offline SotF

• Mad Scientist
  • Shadow Of The Future
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2023, 08:00:58 PM »
She is from Swtor name is Lana Beniko.

Looks more like Satale Shan from the TOR trailers

Offline FifteensAway

• Galactic Brain
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2023, 02:45:19 PM »
Well, I like Satele Shan's back story but an examination of images of each character suggests it is Lana Beniko based on the hairdo.  Almost every image of Satele has her in pigtails, even a Lego rendition, whereas many of the Lana images have the same hairdo as in the image posted above.

Looking at the character images, I noted that quite a number of artist's rendered each woman's attire to be quite revealing, no doubt based on the buxom nature of the ladies.  Perhaps that is because sci-fi has a rather solid base amongst adolescent (and arrested adolescent) males.  Mind you, being a red blooded, heterosexual, American male, though very long removed from adolescence, arrested or otherwise, I have no complaints against such imagery - and it is not entirely inappropriate in Star Wars given Leia's Jaba scene bikini or the dancing Twi'lek who slipped, at least for a frame or two, out of her bikini like top.  Just sayin'.

But thanks for suggesting an optional possible character; there was one or two images where Satele didn't have the pig tails.  So, maybe.

Offline eilif

• Scatterbrained Genius
    • Chicago Skirmish Wargames
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2023, 02:59:08 PM »
Thanks for the IDs.

I've got these figs (in 28mm) and they look great (thanks  JS!) but I was likewise unsure of who some of them were.

Offline BeneathALeadMountain

• Mad Scientist
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2023, 02:59:24 PM »
Really looking forwards to seeing these prints in 15mm.

Balm