Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 06:27:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1686613
  • Total Topics: 118113
  • Online Today: 762
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 12:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: Plastic Roman civilian/gladiators from Footsore and Wargames Atlantic  (Read 1116 times)

Offline Porsenna

• Assistant
The kick starter by footsore miniatures for the second edition of 'Gangs of Rome' hit a high point a few days ago where they are committing to making what looks like a great kit for armed civilians (and at least one gladiator from the looks of it) produced by wargames atlantic. IMO, it looks really good! Useful for all sorts of ancient period shenanigans from the urban rabble to light infantry

I'm hoping they clear £75,000 as they have said they plan on making a second kit for female civilians if reach that amount...

Offline dadlamassu

• Mastermind
    • http://www.morvalearth.co.uk
These look very useful indeed.

A question.  I have never backed a kickstarter before and I am considering this one but only want to buy the figures. If I back at one of the lower price options may I just order figures if so how would I do that?

Thanks
'He could have lived a risk-free, moneyed life, but he preferred to whittle away his fortune on warfare.'
-- Xenophon, The Anabasis

Offline Ran The Cid

• Bookworm
Pledge at the 1 Pound level.  This gives you acccess to the pledge manager.  At the end of the campaign, you can purchase indvidual items that are listed as add ons.  If you have a good idea of what you plan to buy, its good form to pledge that amount during the campaign to help unlock the higher level items.

Offline dadlamassu

• Mastermind
    • http://www.morvalearth.co.uk
Thanks. I can make a list - pledge that amount as a sort of credit then? And add more later if necessary.
As I say new to this.

Offline Furt

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • Barbarous...
    • "Adventures in Lead"
I've sought after a plastic set like this for years. They have so many uses.
“A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

http://adventuresinlead.blogspot.com/

Offline Porsenna

• Assistant
Pledge at the 1 Pound level.  This gives you acccess to the pledge manager.  At the end of the campaign, you can purchase indvidual items that are listed as add ons.  If you have a good idea of what you plan to buy, its good form to pledge that amount during the campaign to help unlock the higher level items.

Yup, this is exactly what I did. I know I'll want 2 boxes of the Roman plastics (and if they make it to kits for some ladies, x2 of them as well) along with a few of the metal offerings. I'm undecided if I want to get the game itself, but it does seem kind of interesting even if it's not normally my thing.