Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 12:43:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Poll

Advance Elements, 13th Volunteer Freywilgh (Doc Twilight) vs. The Parish of St.Peter (Killshot)

Advance Elements, 13th Volunteer Freywilgh (Doc Twilight)
13 (5.1%)
The Parish of St.Peter (Killshot)
244 (94.9%)

Total Members Voted: 253

Voting closed: March 07, 2010, 10:39:45 PM

Author Topic: Round 2 - Advance Elements, 13th Volunteer Freywilgh vs. The Parish of St.Peter  (Read 3545 times)

Offline Prof.Witchheimer

• Elder God
    • Back of Beyond
« Last Edit: March 01, 2010, 11:59:24 AM by Prof.Witchheimer »

Offline Hammers

• Amateur papiermachiéer
  • Supporting Adventurer
  • Elder God
  • Workbench and Pulp Moderator
Stellar work on that troop of Guaridia Civil, Kilshot! I would have picked a somewhat glossier black for the hat but they will be true adornments on any gaming table.

former user

hmm

someone stretched the Quar....
maybe You could provide an undistorted picture, Doc?

Offline Doc Twilight

• Mastermind
  • We have no time for Trucers!
    • Black Army Productions
If Alex will permit me, I will attempt to resubmit. Seems Hotmail screwed up my image. Alex, is this acceptable, or should I make do with it as is? I'll attempt to send a corrected image anyway. If not possible to change, no problem.:)

-Doc

Offline Prof.Witchheimer

• Elder God
    • Back of Beyond
If Alex will permit me, I will attempt to resubmit. Seems Hotmail screwed up my image. Alex, is this acceptable, or should I make do with it as is? I'll attempt to send a corrected image anyway. If not possible to change, no problem.:)

-Doc

no problem, send it to me, unfotunately I didn't notice the picture is stretched.

Offline Doc Twilight

• Mastermind
  • We have no time for Trucers!
    • Black Army Productions
Sounds good. Sending you the same image, but cropped to size by a different program. Upon initial inspection of my "sent" file, it looks better, but no way to know until you get it up, I suppose. Hotmail does some very odd things with certain attachments, or so I've learned recently.

-Doc

Online Silent Invader

• Galactic Brain
Sounds good. Sending you the same image, but cropped to size by a different program. Upon initial inspection of my "sent" file, it looks better, but no way to know until you get it up, I suppose. Hotmail does some very odd things with certain attachments, or so I've learned recently.

-Doc

When submitting images using hotmail, be sure to attach as a DATA file rather than as an image file (Hotmail automatically resizes files that are attached as images).
My LAF Gallery is HERE
Minis (foot & mounted) finished in 2024 = 32
(2023 = 151; 2022 = 204; 2021 = 123; 2020 = ???)

Offline Prof.Witchheimer

• Elder God
    • Back of Beyond

-Doc

corrected!

Offline fastolfrus

• Galactic Brain
Those Spanish police style chaps are truly glorious.

The Quar tank is nice, but those chaps outnumber them....
Gary, Glynis, and Alasdair (there are three of us, but we are too mean to have more than one login)