Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 06:08:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1690594
  • Total Topics: 118339
  • Online Today: 840
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: Living Icon of the Elder Gods released - website up and running  (Read 7632 times)

Offline CrumbReaper

• Librarian
    • CrumbReaper
Re: Living Icon of the Elder Gods released - website up and running
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2011, 10:11:41 AM »
Have you considered a pre-order option for the rest of the current releases? Might help you to gauge your demand. Personally I would order all your current releases especially if I could save a bit by shipping them all at once.   

I had but as mentioned in this thread the response to this piece has completely smashed me in the head with a
large reality check, I'd rather wait until I can guarantee the casts and then get them out - don't worry though as
more pieces are released I will offer sets of stuff.

The Sarcophagus Tomb set being the next one out, I'm holidng stuff back so I can get the lot cast and released
in one go, then I can offer individual pieces as well as sets and combo options......... I've put an email for info link on the site for the in-progress stuff so people can register an interest  8)

Offline CrumbReaper

• Librarian
    • CrumbReaper
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2011, 10:14:37 AM »
Wow it turned out really well and the price is quite a bit lower then I would have thought, definitely have to order me one.

Thanks, my stance on the whole production thing is look at costs to get it molded, cast, packed and shipped and make
sure that's covered. I'm lucky enough to have a full time job, this isn't an income generator, I just want the stuff out there and get it turned over, yes I make a small profit but I'd rather see the stuff go at a good price and keep the customers happy with a good quality piece delivered for a reasonable price - it's nice to read feedback like yours on the pricing, thanks for posting it  8)

Offline ballistic_bro

• Scientist
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2011, 07:46:07 PM »
As I mentioned over on Frothers, ordered today, and can't wait. :)
I agree with the other comments, looks like for the quality and size of sculpt, it's a damn good
price. And if the casting is as good as the rest of Geronimo's work, it'll be magic! :)

Offline CrumbReaper

• Librarian
    • CrumbReaper
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2011, 08:04:08 PM »
As I mentioned over on Frothers, ordered today, and can't wait. :)
I agree with the other comments, looks like for the quality and size of sculpt, it's a damn good
price. And if the casting is as good as the rest of Geronimo's work, it'll be magic! :)

Thanks, as a long time gamer and hobby person I want the price and quality to be the best they
can be, I'd rather sell a lot of items for a very small margin on each sale and get them out to the
gamers and collectors. I've made sure I can cover the costs for getting Geronimo to do the casting
as I totally agree - his work is up there amongst the best I have ever come across.

There will be a short delay in my stock landing approx 14th May due to the massive increase in
quantity I had to ask for, I am still in shock, seriously. I was pleased with my sculpt enough to
go for getting it cast obviously but the level of response has been overwhelming. A freebie sculpt
will be getting offered up for all pre-orders of the next release. Hopefully pics in the next day or 2
of it. 8)

Offline CrumbReaper

• Librarian
    • CrumbReaper
adjusted post and added multiple ordering
« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2011, 11:23:06 AM »
I've now added the options to order 1, 2 or 3 casts at the same time and save on some postage - UK costs are rock-bottom anyway so I've put a £1 discount on the casts if you buy 3.

Anyone that's ordered from the rest of the world will get a refund of the postal difference when I ship the stuff out.

Should have done it before launch, thanks for all those that asked for it, sorry for the delay.

Offline Malebolgia

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • Lost in Cyberspace
    • Paintoholic
« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2011, 09:21:23 AM »
Ordered one 8). Together with Fenris Games' Cyclopean scenery, I can do a nice and wicked Cthulhu table now.
“What use was time to those who'd soon achieve Digital Immortality?”

Offline hellric

• Schoolboy
    • Hellric's Nightmare Miniatures
« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2011, 08:08:58 PM »
The quality of the sculpt is excellent, I really hope to see some figures from the Cthulhu Mythos from you :)
Cthulhu, demons, aliens and robots are on my blog :
http://hellric.over-blog.com

Offline fastolfrus

• Galactic Brain
« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2011, 11:51:19 PM »
Has anyone actually done the "about" 7 steps puzzle?

I've managed 2 steps but is it just a random thing or is there a hidden meaning?
Gary, Glynis, and Alasdair (there are three of us, but we are too mean to have more than one login)

Offline CrumbReaper

• Librarian
    • CrumbReaper
« Reply #23 on: May 11, 2011, 09:11:01 AM »
Has anyone actually done the "about" 7 steps puzzle?

I've managed 2 steps but is it just a random thing or is there a hidden meaning?

I've got 8 people solved it so far - no gold bar at the end or anything, a nice bit of art
and you will get notified of a pre-release deal on the next releases......... it's a bit of fun,
solving it will not get you into the service of the Great Shoggoth  ;)

Offline CrumbReaper

• Librarian
    • CrumbReaper
« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2011, 09:12:39 AM »
Ordered one 8). Together with Fenris Games' Cyclopean scenery, I can do a nice and wicked Cthulhu table now.

Thanks for the order, I'm looking forwards to getting the stock order this weekend and then franticly packing and shipping stuff out asap - then further stock will arrive around the 18th May........ I'm also looking forwards to seeing photos of the stuff people are making with them and the paint work too  8)

Offline CrumbReaper

• Librarian
    • CrumbReaper
« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2011, 09:14:29 AM »
The quality of the sculpt is excellent, I really hope to see some figures from the Cthulhu Mythos from you :)

Thank you very much, I keep trying figures but no joy yet, am working on it though as I want to do something
figure wise - just trying to get my style to work on a figure.......  other sculptors make figure work look easy, I've
realised it's anything but!  ::)

Offline CrumbReaper

• Librarian
    • CrumbReaper
« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2011, 09:16:16 AM »
The next 3 pieces have been sent to the caster and are the Sigil of the Necronomicon, Seal of the Cthulhuminati and
the Sarcophagus Lid.

More news once they are ready, hopefully will have an idea on the timescale for release next week........  :)

Offline jnr

• Scientist
    • Jnr Paint & Model Shop
« Reply #27 on: May 18, 2011, 12:44:47 PM »
Received mine today and I must say it's a will sculptured piece of scenery, worth every penny I paid for it.

Offline CrumbReaper

• Librarian
    • CrumbReaper
« Reply #28 on: May 18, 2011, 09:29:57 PM »
Received mine today and I must say it's a will sculptured piece of scenery, worth every penny I paid for it.

Excellent, glad to hear they are getting through the post nice and quickly and feedback on them is all postive
so far - fabulout - please keep me posted with painted pics  8)

Offline Meizter

• Bookworm
    • Gentlemen Wargamers
« Reply #29 on: May 25, 2011, 05:52:24 PM »
Mine arrived today, and what a nice piece it is. Nice details and an overall good piece.

As jnr said, worth every penny :)
My miniature and wargaming blog: Gentlemen Wargamers