Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 07:59:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1690929
  • Total Topics: 118359
  • Online Today: 698
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: Fall of Mr. Lenderson Battle report.  (Read 2184 times)

Offline underfire987

• Bookworm
Fall of Mr. Lenderson Battle report.
« on: August 23, 2011, 10:10:35 PM »
Agent, We have a concerning situation involving one of our Agents. Mr. Lenderson had resigned a month ago from our office but since then we have been hearing reports of strange events taking place near his village and more alarming of late when we sent one of our other agents out too investigate he has not returned.

However Mrs. Lenderson has managed too contact us , fearing Mr. Lenderson has began too become more and more estranged when he first came back too their home he was carrying some sort of strange book. Later he began staying out late and forming an odd and strange group of men and women.

Mrs. Lenderson began too grow worried when Mr. Lenderson began of late began too look more and more strange along with his personality changing as well. The most recent and extreme changes were that of when our agent came too his home and met with Mr. Lenderson. The Agent , his name Willington, soon seemed too fall under the same influence if not more so than Mr. Lenderson. Mrs Lenderson has fled her home and managed too reach us here.

She tells of Mr. Willington had came home , looking gastly and eating a part of a dug up corpse. Mr. Lenderson tried too stop her but she managed too escape.

Agent you, along with Mrs, Lenderson and some of the town officals will be sent too deal with this more than likely formed and growing Ghoul cult. We have no clue of the exact number , but we do know it must only be still a small cult and hence you should have no problem in dissabiling it.

Mr. Willington is no longer human, you have full permission if he does not surrender too your athuority too take him down. Mr. Lenderson seems as well not to be too far off from becoming a Ghoul. Your mission too take out the cult as too not allow it too spread and take the whole village under its sway.

If you can Kill or capture Mr. Lenderson and most of all the what we beleive too be an Evil Tome that he carrys. That will surely end any chances of the cult reforming later.

Your objective agent is too eliminate the cult, and if you can retrieve this book and immediatly bring it back here were we can keep it some were safe and away from the public all the better.

Good luck agent.

(if your from germany i do apoligize the vid will be unwatchable. i will add royalty free music in all my vids from now on hence this problem will not come again ;))

I have too report the mission has been a slight success. The Cult is now gone. Willigtons Ghoul self is now put down. The other cultests are as well terminanted. However i sadly have too report that Mrs. Lenderson fell too Willingtons Ghoul self in combat. The other town peoples did not suffer major injurys but are going too take time too recover. 

I have also failed too capture or kill Mr. Lenderson and he has managed too escape with the Evil book or Tome. I suggest we keep on the look out in the surrounding area for any Ghoul or cult activity....

« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 10:18:40 PM by underfire987 »

Offline Kamiya

• Assistant
Re: Fall of Mr. Lenderson Battle report.
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2011, 03:43:20 AM »
Mr. Lenderson with his Evil Tome and sinister plans got to be stopped!

Yeah!!! Good work mate! Story is awesome, video battle report is awesome!
Keep it up! Can't wait to see the next episode of this story unfold..

Offline underfire987

• Bookworm
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2011, 06:06:41 AM »
Mr. Lenderson with his Evil Tome and sinister plans got to be stopped!

Yeah!!! Good work mate! Story is awesome, video battle report is awesome!
Keep it up! Can't wait to see the next episode of this story unfold..

Thanks for the awesome support man :)! defo will continue this story along side my others , they will all meet and part ;)

Offline Sheerluck Holmes

• Mad Scientist
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2011, 06:37:53 AM »
Sweet - I am glad it was a victory of sorts for the Threshold Agents  :D

Offline underfire987

• Bookworm
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2011, 04:01:07 PM »
Sweet - I am glad it was a victory of sorts for the Threshold Agents  :D

Yea, its always very odd it seems that when me and mike play, the threshold agents always win and the lurkers always lose i will have another battle report up today ;)!