Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 05, 2024, 10:16:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: I would like to paint a Dux Britanniarum miniature(there is a person interested)  (Read 1429 times)

Offline einarolafson

• Mastermind
    • Einar Olafson Painting
I preordered the Dux Britanniarum bundle but it was to late to get the special miniature. But I would still like to paint one so here we go:

IŽll paint the Dux Britanniarum Special Edition miniature from Too Fat Lardies for free. IŽll send it back for free in UK. If you are not living in UK you would pay the shipping back.

Conditions:

1. IŽll paint the miniature within a month at the latest (IŽll start to count from the day I receive the miniature and IŽll stop 30 days after), so if you decide to accept this, please, donŽt ask me every day "how itŽs going or if I have finished it"  ;)
2. IŽll paint it how I would like to paint it for me, so I need freedom (You can see some miniatures painted by me on my blogs: http://einarolafson.blogspot.co.uk/ and http://losingsanity-einarolafson.blogspot.co.uk/, IŽll paint the miniature at that level). IŽm not interested in painting "metallics non metallic" and things like that.
3. I would like to take pictures of the finished miniature and IŽll post them on my blog.

IŽm doing this because I want to paint that model (And no other one) and I have done this before with another miniatures with a good result.

So, if you are interested please drop me a PM and IŽll answer you as soon as I can. IŽm only interested in paint one model so be fast  ;) :D!!

Regards.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 05:19:22 PM by einarolafson »

Offline einarolafson

• Mastermind
    • Einar Olafson Painting
Re: I would like to paint a Dux Britanniarum limited edition miniature
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2012, 05:17:59 PM »
There is a person interested  :)!! So that means IŽll paint that model for him. IŽll tell his name when I post the finished miniature here and on my blog.

Thanks!!