Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 10:00:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1690905
  • Total Topics: 118357
  • Online Today: 907
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: Upcoming interview with authors of By Fire & Sword  (Read 1431 times)

Offline Anatoli

• Scatterbrained Genius
Upcoming interview with authors of By Fire & Sword
« on: October 24, 2012, 11:54:05 AM »
I recently talked a bit with Konrad Sosiński, owner of the Polish "Wargamer" store and one of the authors of the "By Fire & Sword" rules. I mentioned that I was doing written interviews (such as I have done with the authors of Strange Aeons, Empire of the Dead and Brink of Battle) and asked if he would be interested to take part in one as the BF&S rules get closer to a finished English translation. He was very positive towards doing a written interview with me even sooner,

So I will compile a long list of questions related to game mechanics, background of the authors, historical questions etc, and Konrad and his co-author Rafał Szwelicki will write me their answers. The interview will then be published on my blog.

If you have any question that you would like to ask the authors of By Fire & Sword, just post them it in the comments to this blog entry (along with your name/nick so that I can credit you with the question in the published interview):

http://anatolisgameroom.blogspot.se/2012/10/upcoming-interview-with-authors-of-by.html

I figure I will leave the door open for questions until Sunday, and email the document to the guys over at Wargamer this coming Monday.

Offline TheBlackCrane

• Mad Scientist
    • Tales of the Black Crane
Re: Upcoming interview with authors of By Fire & Sword
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2012, 02:51:26 PM »
Well, other than asking whether there is a projected release date for the English copy, can't think of anything which probably wouldn't already come up. Maybe whether the book will be available from North Star and/or on pre-order? Oh, and any plans for expansions to the Muscovite forces?

Cheers
Rob

Offline Anatoli

• Scatterbrained Genius
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2012, 04:25:26 PM »
Well, other than asking whether there is a projected release date for the English copy, can't think of anything which probably wouldn't already come up. Maybe whether the book will be available from North Star and/or on pre-order? Oh, and any plans for expansions to the Muscovite forces?

Cheers
Rob

I'll add that to the list  :)

Offline Gibby

• Scatterbrained Genius
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2012, 07:43:23 PM »
I'm curious as to how popular the game has been in more Western Europe. I personally find the era and history it covers fascinating, but of everyone I know I'm the only one. Could be just the way it is round here but if you can find a tactful way of asking I'd love to know how it's done in the likes of the UK and America etc...?