Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 10:57:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Any help out there for assembling some vehicles???  (Read 1618 times)

Offline stormchaser

• Student
Any help out there for assembling some vehicles???
« on: March 11, 2013, 02:22:18 AM »
I recently purchased two Black Tree Design vehicles and need some help.  Is there any info out there that give me clue as to where all the numerous pieces fit?  I would have thought an assembly guide would come with a 15 piece vehicle.

I bought the Marder III and the Panzer III M

Any advice, tips etc???
It is what it is.

Offline styx

• Scatterbrained Genius
Re: Any help out there for assembling some vehicles???
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2013, 04:11:26 AM »
I recently purchased two Black Tree Design vehicles and need some help.  Is there any info out there that give me clue as to where all the numerous pieces fit?  I would have thought an assembly guide would come with a 15 piece vehicle.

I bought the Marder III and the Panzer III M

Any advice, tips etc???

Yes, I bought a Panzer IIIM from them about a year ago, when I was ready to put it together I was boggled like you. I sent the company an email and they was able to provide me a PDF scan of how to assemble. I suggested they post the PDFs but as they are a small company that can be a large task for as many vehicles they have and they may not have PDFs for everything.

Outside of that, I bought a Wierbelwind from West Wind and again had no instructions...I was able to get a Taymaia set of instructions from a fellow board member that had some to mail me, while very different kits, it gave me tips and clues how to put things together. I am almost finished with it and ready to primer it soon.
Check out my blogs!

Warhammer 40k, Fantasy and more!: http://armyoftheweek.blogspot.com

Warhammer Historicals: Legends of the High Seas and Old West, Gladiator: http://diceoflegends.blogspot.com/

Strange Aeons: http://strangeraeonsadventures.blogspot.com

former user

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2013, 06:13:34 AM »
I can't say anything about BTD, but I know that there are a lot of forums and blogs who publish assembly guides, so You might want to google Your request about pictures, something might come up
or if nothing else helps, take pictures of the parts and we'll walk You through  ;)
after all, there is lots of reference material around to compare

Offline styx

• Scatterbrained Genius
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2013, 01:23:18 PM »
I can't say anything about BTD, but I know that there are a lot of forums and blogs who publish assembly guides, so You might want to google Your request about pictures, something might come up
or if nothing else helps, take pictures of the parts and we'll walk You through  ;)
after all, there is lots of reference material around to compare

True you could even perhaps do an image search for them to see if there is something floating out there.

Offline itchy

• Mad Scientist
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2013, 05:19:16 AM »
I bought a couple of vehicles of them a few years ago ,and found a walk round site for the real vehicles on the web  and used the photos to build them up ,I also found out that the one in the picture on the BTD web site at that time had been built wrong ? .

Offline stormchaser

• Student
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2013, 04:03:22 AM »
Thanks for the info/advice.  I will see if they have a PDF first.